PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Event Prize Shop

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
I read (and obviously this happened) that the Prize Shop for events - Easter's, in this case - were closed at the end of the event duration. Unfortunately, I unavoidably missed the last few hours and from saving my tickets for the end for bulk purchases I now have an overabundance of them from participating that I will not be able to use for at least minimum another year. The suggestion would be for the shop to remain open, at least for a few days after the event, so that people who miss time to finish their purchases can wrap up properly. I'm not sure of the reasoning of why it would have to close when there's no way of generating new tickets; and if they were traded between players they would still retain some usefulness.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Bump, but now that it's been a week after the event, I guess I advocate that the shop stay open year long now, instead of for a few days afterwards.
Bump
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Citrisfur

I read (and obviously this happened) that the Prize Shop for events - Easter's, in this case - were closed at the end of the event duration. Unfortunately, I unavoidably missed the last few hours and from saving my tickets for the end for bulk purchases I now have an overabundance of them from participating that I will not be able to use for at least minimum another year. The suggestion would be for the shop to remain open, at least for a few days after the event, so that people who miss time to finish their purchases can wrap up properly. I'm not sure of the reasoning of why it would have to close when there's no way of generating new tickets; and if they were traded between players they would still retain some usefulness.
I'd like to say, at the very least I would want it to be consistent. There was a previous event where after it was brought up, Niet let the shop be open for a few more days. Compare that to the Easter event where it was instead consistently reminded that the store would close at the same time. I assume in this case it was due to the store having a way to get more of the currency at the same location and it'd be easier to prevent access to the full page instead of trying to lock half of it. Though I will say in part of this, there was a consistent reminder about when the event would be over, I would reccommend next time to do the mass spending on the day before it's over.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Though I will say in part of this, there was a consistent reminder about when the event would be over, I would reccommend next time to do the mass spending on the day before it's over.
Yeah, my bad there obviously, I'm almost constantly online in recent times and then just happened to miss it :/

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I'd like to say, at the very least I would want it to be consistent. There was a previous event where after it was brought up, Niet let the shop be open for a few more days. Compare that to the Easter event where it was instead consistently reminded that the store would close at the same time. I assume in this case it was due to the store having a way to get more of the currency at the same location and it'd be easier to prevent access to the full page instead of trying to lock half of it.
Anyways, I thought that too, but I couldn't find evidence of it like in the Wiki or anything... I was sure for some events I participated in the shop was open for a good amount of time after. I also thought that about EggSweeper, but I feel it wouldn't have been too much work to simply remove that bit from the HTML or to keep the server from responding to EggSweeper requests outside of the event period, so I didn't bring it up initally.
Bump
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page