PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Looking for OCs to draw :) **FULL**

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

mauchi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmauchi
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

Full !!

thank u everyone who has offered their ocs :D

mini rules -Please keep in mind that this potentially will be used as an example for my art shop!! if you aren't ok with this then i ask you dont request, ty :> -1 oc per person !! This might change depending on what I need to make examples for -I will b locking the thread once ive gotten a few just to not overwhelm myself. -be patient and nice please -These will be fullbodies and I will post the final image to the thread in a mass drop once Ive finished them :3 Accepted ocs Minjoo sakasaki Ashe Moon Dachsbuns Lilieth
Icon + Sig Art by me
fossil_amber.png99/500 Fossil Collectionfossil_amber.png
My Artshop // Buying pokemon/selling Summons + other stuff
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Hello Mauchi!! I'd love any art from these folders here and/or here. Would it be okay if we come back after you finish one? ^^ If not, thats fine! Thank you for doing this :)
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
master.pngd+.png
hello, i'd love to offer up my eevee/alcremie fusion (+ref2)! feel free to simplify their details as much as you'd like, thank you for your consideration!
steel.png normal.png trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
@Minjoo Hi Minjoo !! I think Espelia is so pretty! would you be ok with me picking them? Umm I hadn't thought of that ^^;, I think for right now I prefer one person and one oc @Sakasaki Hello!! Thank you for letting me draw your oc, they have a lovely design I hope I can do them justice :)
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Hey :3 I have plenty OCs here and eeveelution OCs here. Maybe one of them catches your eye? No worries if not, I really like your art ❤️
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
grandmaster.pngc+.png
howdy!!! a bit more of a niche mon, but id love to see you draw miss noodles! a shy little tangrowth, hehe. her tentacles nd flowers are totally customizable!

another ref!

((all arts mine, hehe))
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
hello ! your art looks so cool i would like to offer my lil sshishu
tba
@Ashe Moon Hello Ashe! Thank you very much im glad you like my art ! I really like Zora ^^ Would it be ok if I draw her? @Dachsbuns Hihi Dachsbuns!! Ooh baby! I would love to try drawing her !! @Lilieth Hi! Thank you ! He looks adorable :D I will gladly add him to the list :3 I will write you 5 down and lock the thread after a bit; Thank you for this opportunity to draw your lovely ocs!
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Of course you can draw her! Thank you 😁
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
grandmaster.pngss.png
Could u draw my skitty oc :D https://toyhou.se/25819585.skitters
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page