PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Looking for OCs to draw :) **FULL**

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

mauchi's Avatarmauchi
Hiya! Im looking for some pokemon ocs to potentially draw to use as examples for my art shop and to overall get back into the practice of drawing pokemon in general since Its been awhile. I don't really have my own pokemon ocs that I like to draw rn so i thought itd be best to ask for others ! I am still working on finishing a commission so it might take some time but I thought it could be fun to do some drawings for free ! mini rules -Please keep in mind that this potentially will be used as an example for my art shop!! if you aren't ok with this then i ask you dont request, ty :> -1 oc per person !! This might change depending on what I need to make examples for -I will b locking the thread once ive gotten a few just to not overwhelm myself. -be patient and nice please -These will be fullbodies and I will post the final image to the thread in a mass drop once Ive finished them :3 Accepted ocs Minjoo sakasaki Ashe Moon Dachsbuns Lilieth
Icon + Sig Art by me
81/500 Fossil Collection
My Artshop // Buying pokemon/selling Summons + other stuff
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello Mauchi!! I'd love any art from these folders here and/or here. Would it be okay if we come back after you finish one? ^^ If not, thats fine! Thank you for doing this :)
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
hello, i'd love to offer up my eevee/alcremie fusion (+ref2)! feel free to simplify their details as much as you'd like, thank you for your consideration!
trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
@Minjoo Hi Minjoo !! I think Espelia is so pretty! would you be ok with me picking them? Umm I hadn't thought of that ^^;, I think for right now I prefer one person and one oc @Sakasaki Hello!! Thank you for letting me draw your oc, they have a lovely design I hope I can do them justice :)
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Hey :3 I have plenty OCs here and eeveelution OCs here. Maybe one of them catches your eye? No worries if not, I really like your art ❤️

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
howdy!!! a bit more of a niche mon, but id love to see you draw miss noodles! a shy little tangrowth, hehe. her tentacles nd flowers are totally customizable!

another ref!

((all arts mine, hehe))
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
hello ! your art looks so cool i would like to offer my lil sshishu
tba
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
@Ashe Moon Hello Ashe! Thank you very much im glad you like my art ! I really like Zora ^^ Would it be ok if I draw her? @Dachsbuns Hihi Dachsbuns!! Ooh baby! I would love to try drawing her !! @Lilieth Hi! Thank you ! He looks adorable :D I will gladly add him to the list :3 I will write you 5 down and lock the thread after a bit; Thank you for this opportunity to draw your lovely ocs!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Of course you can draw her! Thank you 😁
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Could u draw my skitty oc :D https://toyhou.se/25819585.skitters
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page