PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF art of my gijinkas

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

That totally works for me! I would love to get some art for charmelia & chariza 😁 Do you want half for both now or one by one?
awesome! i can send the two initial sketches together, so half for both now will do! ^^ (two of these bust pieces would be 1700 ZC total altogether, so half upfront would be 850 ZC 👍) once that's all set, i'll keep you updated through PMs as soon as i can with the sketches of your two gals! :3 (edit: ty for sending the upfront payment! i’m about to head to bed for the night, so i’ll get back to you with the sketches tomorrow 🤗)

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Bump

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
NassiLove's AvatarNassiLove
Hello Ashe! I have an art shop here if you're interested :)
paimon's Avatarpaimon
hlo! i'd love to draw headshotd / bust of ocs for zc? (doodles / sketch) here are some examples of my art!

click :3

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

hlo! i'd love to draw headshotd / bust of ocs for zc? (doodles / sketch) here are some examples of my art!

click :3

How much would that be? 😁
paimon's Avatarpaimon

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

How much would that be? 😁
not too sure on the prices?? ern what would u place them at :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page