PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF art of my gijinkas

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Looking for some art of these girls Looking for anything, headshot, fullbody, doodle.. Whatever ^^ I can pay in zc/credits PayPal or offer art trades (haven't drawn humans, so I can't offer that as trade)examples 1 examples 2

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
ArtfullPuffin's AvatarArtfullPuffin
Heyo! I could do some art of those girls, Here is an example of my recent art: A piece such as the example would be 40 Euros.

QUOTE originally posted by ArtfullPuffin

Heyo! I could do some art of those girls, Here is an example of my recent art: A piece such as the example would be 40 Euros.
Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it! Unfortunately I think I have to pass on that. I am sorry.
crescent's Avatarcrescent
hiii ashe ! my comms are open over at my art shop if you’re interested ^_^ taking paypal only for now. my style has changed loads since last time and all examples are there, lmk ! link
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello there! i'd love to do a sketchy headshot of arcania , i dont have a set price yet so i'll do pwyw for now :> here's my examples

warning big images!

tba
Thanks but I think I'll pass :)
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
hellooo! :D i haven't opened or set up an art shop around here (yet?) but if my schedule allows, i'm always down to draw OCs! i've got some examples of my art over in my art journal ^^ if you're interested, i reckon i can whip up a flat colored bust of any of your gjinka gals for 1k ZC!

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

hellooo! :D i haven't opened or set up an art shop around here (yet?) but if my schedule allows, i'm always down to draw OCs! i've got some examples of my art over in my art journal ^^ if you're interested, i reckon i can whip up a flat colored bust of any of your gjinka gals for 1k ZC!
Your examples are nice, I liked this style the most! Do you think you could draw one of my girls in this style? Just with one color, no need to be blue, maybe something reddish? How much would be a bust in this style? If you want to do it of course^^
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Do you think you could draw one of my girls in this style? Just with one color, no need to be blue, maybe something reddish? How much would be a bust in this style? If you want to do it of course^^
certainly! since it wouldn't be full flat color, does 850 ZC sound cool with you? c: we can do half payment upfront, then the other half once the art's fully completed- and you can lmk which gijinka you'd like me to do! i'd send the rough initial sketch over to your PMs for your approval, and then if all looks good with you, i'd go on with finishing the bust!

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Do you think you could draw one of my girls in this style? Just with one color, no need to be blue, maybe something reddish? How much would be a bust in this style? If you want to do it of course^^
certainly! since it wouldn't be full flat color, does 850 ZC sound cool with you? c: we can do half payment upfront, then the other half once the art's fully completed- and you can lmk which gijinka you'd like me to do! i'd send the rough initial sketch over to your PMs for your approval, and then if all looks good with you, i'd go on with finishing the bust!
That totally works for me! I would love to get some art for charmelia & chariza 😁 Do you want half for both now or one by one?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page