PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐈Kiryu & Dancer's Art Stop 🐲 { OPEN }

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Kazuma Kiryu's AvatarKazuma Kiryu
Kiryu's Art Shop
  • Home
Closed!
Colored Sketch: 300 / 1.5m / 1,500 Icon: 750 / 3.75m / 3,750 Paying with mixed currencies is fine! 5k / 5 / 1 Ratio

Icon Examples

1. No written references, please!
  2. Please wait at least 3 days before asking about your commission. Turn around time is usually quick, but life does happen.
  3. The sketch will be submitted to the commissioner for approval. Please ask for any major changes at this stage.
  4. You may use the artwork for personal use: icons, banners, etc. You may not use it for any monetary reasons, such as selling it.
Will draw: Pokemon Furries Feral Matching Icons Humans/Humanoids Will not draw: Anything against PFQ TOS Mechas/Detailed Machinery Detailed BGs I may be uncomfortable drawing characters from certain franchises. Thank you for your patience.
SolSoul
100% - Finished!
Caliban
20% - Sketched
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
Announcements: I will be taking a break from PFQ! Dancer is still open, however.
dancer's Avatardancer
Dancer's Art Shop
  • welcome
  • prices
  • examples
  • tos

meowdy!

my name is dancer! im a very old player looking to finally get my toesies wet and be a bigger part of the art community :D i am currently taking ingame currencies only! please dm me or post here to inquire about a commission! ^^ SLOTS 3/3 OPEN MEOWWW
i use 5000 = 5 = 1 mixed currency is accepted! :3 shaded icon - 2,000 / 10,000 / 10mil flat full body - 1,500 / 7,500 / 7.5mil colored sketch - 1,000 / 5,000 / 5mil blinky head - 500 / 2,500 / 2.5mil
i only use visual references! please wait at least a week before checking in with me about your commission, thank you! i will provide a wip of the sketch for approval. this is the only phase in which i will accept large changes. afterward i will send another with the colors to ensure everything looks right! i can tweak markings or colors at this stage ^^ you are allowed to use your commissioned art for personal uses with credit, but i do not allow selling my art in any way, shape or form. i will draw... ⭐ pokemon ⭐ anthros ⭐ ferals ⭐ ponies if youre unsure about anything, ask me!
F2U Code + Art by Gumshoe Inspired by this art
⭐ xey/mew/he ⭐
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello! Are you by any chance open? My apologies if not, please ignore this if so! @Kazuma Kiryu Might I be able to get two icons if I’m able for 2M Credits I believe? I would love for them to be matching or separate, it doesn’t matter! If not, I can just order a single one instead :] May I pm you the references ?
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
@LilypadLife We are open! Sounds good, please PM me with refs and any other notes you have. ^^
SpookyZephyr's AvatarSpookyZephyr
Hello! I was wondering if you do kobolds too. I wanted to get a gift for my friend.
Icon made by AeroPawsta

QUOTE originally posted by SpookyZephyr

Hello! I was wondering if you do kobolds too. I wanted to get a gift for my friend.
Hey there! Both of us are willing to draw Kobolds, it largely depends on the reference given! Also, which artist are you wanting to commission? ^^
SpookyZephyr's AvatarSpookyZephyr
Oh, it was you! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889604649533976656/1217700936395391036/Ersza_-_Ref_Sheet.jpg?ex=6617705f&is=6604fb5f&hm=dfe7fbeb9f75e581d55bd234efbe985e727a346b543353e5de23b02351f10f05& This is the kobold, I was looking for a fullbody (I understand that you're full atm, so dw about taking it)

QUOTE originally posted by SpookyZephyr

Oh, it was you! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889604649533976656/1217700936395391036/Ersza_-_Ref_Sheet.jpg?ex=6617705f&is=6604fb5f&hm=dfe7fbeb9f75e581d55bd234efbe985e727a346b543353e5de23b02351f10f05& This is the kobold, I was looking for a fullbody (I understand that you're full atm, so dw about taking it)
I can do that for you. But yes I am currently full. I can send you a message once a spot frees up!
dancer's Avatardancer
bump ^_^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page