PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

an everything bagel, but without the bagel

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis

The Scribbles!

Heya! Thanks for popping in! Welcome to my journal! This is where I dump all my loose art and short stories, keep my to-do list and reminders, and show off my specials to... myself? ...Yup, that makes sense! Anyways, stick around for bits and pieces of random sentences, out of context complaints, and long winded paragraphs that only make sense to me and sound like they came straight out of a fever dream! If that's not your thing, goodbye and good luck in your travels (or lack thereof!) Got questions?
Jokes aside, message me! ^^
Go to one of my lovely assistants down below!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!

The Help Desk!

"Hi there. I'm Apollo. If you've got questions about any of Azu's writing, or have a story idea you want to recommend, I'm your man. Rabbit. I guess.
He pauses, looking like he just wants to crawl into a pile of blankets and go to sleep.
Sigh. ...Why do I keep letting myself be dragged into things like this?"

"Hey, don't look at me! I'm only doing this because she bribed me with catnip! Not my fault! Anyways, call me Foxglove. Don't worry, I won't bite. Too hard.
You get the feeling you probably shouldn't mess with him.
Talk to me if you have questions about art!"

It's just... staring at you. Should you say something...?
"Oh, that's just our resident soul collector! We don't know his name, so we call him Reaper. He doesn't talk much, but he'll answer your questions... somehow... if you write them down on a piece of parchment with goat blood. Or any kind of blood, really. He's not picky."
He used to demand human souls, but we've been trying to talk him out of that recently. So he won't take yours. Probably.
Looking into Reaper's soulless eyes, you somehow doubt the truth of that statement.
Anyways, go to him if you have any general questions!"

Welcome to the Training Grounds!

This is where I put all of my pokemon that are simply a little too powerful to keep inside all the time.
Please help me they're destroying everything my carpet is ruined and my shoes are in shambles
Feel free to send me a spar to go against them! If you want to fight a specific battler, let me know in the spar description!

Cael

"Hi! I'm Cael. I hit hard and fast, so you'd better bring your quickest pokemon if you want to fight me!"

Type Race!

March 2024

Team Hydro Vortex! This was my first race, and it was super fun! I hunted randoms, didn't get any specials, but I got a ton of Z-fragments and earned 1580 points!

April 2024

Team Shattered Psyche! This was my second ever race, and it was awesome! I managed to beat my old high score with a score of 2,522 and a bunch of special Noismogs! With this last fellow coming in clutch on the last day: I love him, but I really wanted a girl ^^

Reminders:

-Get a Destiny Knot next Eltafez day! -Here for some lending pairs that I need! (Arasprit and Selkrub) Ask to see them first, to check their IVs! -Also, same shop: check out about buying this one!

Mons I want

-6IV Shiny Boxspar -6IV Shiny Gible -6IV Shiny Aphreyd -6IV Albino Gragon -6IV Shiny Terrabit -6IV Albino Slithugi -6IV Shiny Smokackle -6IV Male Albino Noismog [CURRENTLY ON HUNT!]
Hypermode, shiny charm, 23 Sei day, over 100 eggs hatched, and only one shiny? Sally must really hate me ^^
For those of you wondering about the title, an everything bagel without the bagel part is just sesame seeds and sadness
On the Noismog grind!
Why are all the Pokefarm Q mega evolutions so dark? Jirachi: "Mega Evolution keeps it constantly awake. As penance, any wish it grants becomes corrupted and takes on a sinister twist." Shaymin: "Shaymin's compassion for its Trainer has grown with Mega Evolution, and so it gifts them rare beautiful flowers. However, it becomes extremely jealous if its Trainer is with someone else, causing the flowers to wilt away as punishment." Luxray: "Upon Mega Evolution, it embraces its darker side. It becomes more aggressive in pursuit of foes and won't hesitate to unleash a powerful Discharge - not caring who is hurt in the process." Chandelure: "Calling upon its previous evolutions from the Ghost World, Mega Chandelure is ravenous with its desire to consume. If not properly cared for, its trainer will inevitably perish." They're all so sad!
I love how everyone thinks Cirrus is a dragon, haha <3 I'm actually not what he is, I'll come up with something later if I remember, right now he's my little ball of floof

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page