PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Module file exit/trust not found

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Solved >

shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
Bug Effect: An error pop-up appears whenever I check or uncheck the box for "Trust this domain in future" (URL still opens normally though). This bug has been happening for a few days (since before cache testing). Also domains that I've trusted before the bug open without the Leaving page, but ones trusted recently still open it.

screenshot

[using google as an example, but occurs with any URL]

error log

VW5leHBlY3RlZFZhbHVlRXhjZXB0aW9uOiBNb2R1bGUgZmlsZSBleGl0L3RydXN0IG5vdCBmb3VuZCBpbiAvY2xhc3Nlcy9BSkFYLmNsYXNzLnBocDoxNTgKU3RhY2sgdHJhY2U6CiMwIC9pbml0LnBocCg4NCk6IEFKQVg6OmxvYWRNb2R1bGUoJ2V4aXQvdHJ1c3QnKQojMSAvaW5kZXgucGhwKDEpOiByZXF1aXJlKCcvaG9tZS9wb2tlZmFybS8uLi4nKQojMiB7bWFpbn0=
What you were doing when the bug occurred: Trying to visit an external website Where the bug occurred: Leaving PFQ page Browser: Firefox (occurs on desktop and mobile)

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 1892
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Whoops. Moved the "leaving" page and forgot to move the "trust" endpoint with it!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page