PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Step Swap

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

NoBrainCells's AvatarNoBrainCells
Super super minor but I thought I'd yap regardless. Suggestion Title: Change "Steps" to "Interactions" or something similar in the Dex. Suggestion Summary: I've been focused on the dex these past few days and looking over the summary for pokemon I see that the eggs are classified by "steps." For example, bulbasaur's egg section states "Steps: 5,120" - Whilst I understand this is reflective of traditional pokemon games, for the sake of PFQ this wording doesn't make sense. You're not required to use the pokewalker or otherwise take x amount of steps to hatch eggs, so I think it would be appropriate to update this term to reflect PFQ gameplay. "Interactions needed to hatch" or something similar would more accurately reflect what that provided value refers to (to an extent). Positive points: I feel like changing this wording would provide more cohesion to the site and better reflect actual gameplay. Negative points: Really can't think of anything! Just a minor word change.
💬
Hello. My name is Ida Wire. I am not from this platform, but you can can certainly make my time here easier by tossing me a berry. Do be wary of Dr. Data.
[ Journal ] ☆Art by me☆ ☆ [2,656] points.☆
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Makes sense to me, but "Interactions" would be wrong. So instead it's now listed as "EXP to hatch".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page