PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A traveling Growlithe's joint shop. Summons, 6iv's, S/A & more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 135136137138139140141142

austindodgen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngaustindodgen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Retsky do accept gp for your z crystals if so how much for a ground z
480summon_lug.png/1000
StubornGogoat's AvatarStubornGogoat
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

QUOTE originally posted by StubornGogoat

@Retsky, I would like to order summons! could I take 3 of your beast balls? I have 100zc and a few summons I could trade!
Hiya! Current market for beast ball is 300zc. Also, once you have unlocked Nihilego in the Aether House, it is much cheaper to order the eggs from the supplier since you get bulk discount, and it stacks on Novan days as well, making much less than 1mil credits per egg.
Aa okay! Ngl its been a hot minute since ive been on so im still getting use to how everything works again + math has never been my strong suit. Thanks for the tip though its very much welcomed~!
If we've talked before feel free to ask for my discord in pms~
Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by austindodgen

current market is 480gp c:

@Retsky, I would like to order summons! could I take 3 of your beast balls? I have 100zc and a few summons I could trade!
Hiya! Current market for beast ball is 300zc. Also, once you have unlocked Nihilego in the Aether House, it is much cheaper to order the eggs from the supplier since you get bulk discount, and it stacks on Novan days as well, making much less than 1mil credits per egg.
Aa okay! Ngl its been a hot minute since ive been on so im still getting use to how everything works again + math has never been my strong suit. Thanks for the tip though its very much welcomed~!
No worries! Depending on what summons you have, I can work with you for 1 ball if you really want it. But in the long run supplier would be much better for you c:
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
-7hrs Server
PST
| She/Her | 21+
~ Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc ~ ~ Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid ~ ~ My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop ~ >> Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts << >> 25gp* Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals << >> Megas + Melans Dexing! << *with charm loyalty discount, see shop for details!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ TR Scorecard: Skypony
Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
@Retsky I would like to order summons! Can I nab those Tablets of Ruin for 17-20zc per? Since it'll fall within your 'bulk' order category :3
Score: 45694
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
austindodgen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngaustindodgen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
480gp works for me thanks

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

@Retsky I would like to order summons! Can I nab those Tablets of Ruin for 17-20zc per? Since it'll fall within your 'bulk' order category :3
yep yep c:

480gp works for me thanks
sending!
StubornGogoat's AvatarStubornGogoat
grandmaster.pngd.png

current market is 480gp c:

No worries! Depending on what summons you have, I can work with you for 1 ball if you really want it. But in the long run supplier would be much better for you c:
MMMM Its probably better to wait on the bonus day like you said~ But would you be willing to trade one Adamant orb and one Lustrous orb? I just need them for the forms and would be more then willing to trade them back~ If not thats fully understandable!

MMMM Its probably better to wait on the bonus day like you said~ But would you be willing to trade one Adamant orb and one Lustrous orb? I just need them for the forms and would be more then willing to trade them back~ If not thats fully understandable!
no problem c: I'll send now
NyxJi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNyxJi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
@ Retsky, could I buy an egg pass with 150 gp?

QUOTE originally posted by NyxJi

@ Retsky, could I buy an egg pass with 150 gp?
no problem ^^ sending 💜

Pages: 123··· 135136137138139140141142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page