PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A traveling Growlithe's joint shop. Summons, 6iv's, S/A & more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123124125126

SURE
PjBear23's AvatarPjBear23
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hi @retsky! could i get one eclipse flute from you for gp please!
Current Hunt: Pidgey m.png 1 Hatched/ Shiny 0 / Albino 0 / Melon 0
art by EmyChan!!
art by Amieg!!
Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by PjBear23

Hi @retsky! could i get one eclipse flute from you for gp please!
Hello ~ I will do this trade for you this time, but the "(H)" next to the quantity number means it is on a hold for another user, & in the pricing drop down on the summons tab it states that I do not accept GP for summons. I'll send you a trade, thank you.
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
-7hrs Server
PST
| She/Her | 21+
~ Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc ~ ~ Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid ~ ~ My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop ~ >> Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts << >> 25gp* Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals << >> Megas + Melans Dexing! << *with charm loyalty discount, see shop for details!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ TR Scorecard: Skypony
@FlawlessKing Hello! Shooting my shot in the darkness of the inflated market lol, but would you accept 20ZC/e for your Life Antlers? Also, 18ZC/e for your Hyperspace Rings? Not done yet lol, 20ZC on that Helix Orb? I have 3 Fire Fangs I can use as partial payment:) Thank you for your consideration, and no worries if it's a no, I totally understand lol 💜 @Retsky! Heyo heyo heyo! May I nab those Wing-o'-Death please? :3 May I also offer 20ZC/e for those Helix Orbs? Annnnnnd would you consider 35ZC per if I pick up all those Stellar Crystals? :3 One last thing, if you'd like to unload those Hyperspace Rings, I collect for Cryst as well and I'd be happy to buy them and hold them for her. No worries if you'd prefer to deal directly, I just thought I'd offer since she takes her time coming around for them 😂 (Much love, @Cryst 💜😂 I don't mind hoarding them for you 😂)

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1618 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 16739 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_deo.png 32 of 300 summon_deo.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_deo.png
Also Buying/Swapping in shop: summon_xer.png summon_tpg.png summon_yve.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

-snippy snip- @Retsky! Heyo heyo heyo! May I nab those Wing-o'-Death please? :3 May I also offer 20ZC/e for those Helix Orbs? Annnnnnd would you consider 35ZC per if I pick up all those Stellar Crystals? :3 One last thing, if you'd like to unload those Hyperspace Rings, I collect for Cryst as well and I'd be happy to buy them and hold them for her. No worries if you'd prefer to deal directly, I just thought I'd offer since she takes her time coming around for them 😂 (Much love, @Cryst 💜😂 I don't mind hoarding them for you 😂)
Hiiii Isaac c: I'll start sending the wings & orbs. & yea, 35zc ea is fine for the stellar's, just let me know when you'd like them!
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
@Retsky I wanna snack my Holds <3 would be 625 Zc if my math is correctly!
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.

QUOTE originally posted by Tsuku

@Retsky I wanna snack my Holds <3 would be 625 Zc if my math is correctly!
okiidokii! <3
austindodgen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngaustindodgen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
@retsky can i pick up my hold when your free
466summon_lug.png/1000 142summon_gro.png/200

QUOTE originally posted by austindodgen

@retsky can i pick up my hold when your free
hiya! i'm avail now c: i'll send them over!
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@flawless: hihi! fire fang for your viridian epee? boxes have liked these fangs lately! @retsky: hello! :) i have 3 rusted shields for zc?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123124125126

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page