PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lf art of ocs

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123

hi, I am looking for art of my characters in the primary or secondary folders! link offering pfq currency, s/a from serendipity/my lovelies (any field that isnt '<333'), any characters in ota/tertiary or art (examples) please state your examples, prices and who you want to draw when offering, thanks! (or you can just link me to your shop if you have one) also will be posting the art in toyhouse crediting your pfq, so lmk if u want credits somewhere else!
  • links
  • credit
Journal<3ShopArt shop (all inactive oop)
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hello! I'd love to draw Bonemoth :00 examples are here, and post here if you're interested!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
hi! i would love to do some art of rouge! here's a recent example of mine, pwyw!

oc belongs to keclo
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
@forebodhi sure! will you be doing a headshot or fullbody etc?

QUOTE originally posted by Transparentsøap

@forebodhi sure! will you be doing a headshot or fullbody etc?
likely just a headshot!
do you think 1.5 mil credits is good enough? otherwise you can start if you want
yeah totally! i'll get started asap :3
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello there! i'd love to do a sketchy headshot of clover , i dont have a set price yet so i'll do pwyw for now :> here's my examples

warning big images!

tba
@lilieth sorry, the sketches are a bit messy so would you accept a around 3 normal s/a or one exclusive/variant/mega special from the fields named serendipity or my lovelies? i could consider to pay with currency if you can at least colour it ^^ if its fine, feel free to start :)
here's rouge all finished!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page