PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

data bank ✧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
the end of an era ...... 5s/11a was the final count, im really pleased with this hunt :D i honestly expected to hatch waaay less specials than that, considering all i had was the gold/silver amulets and a dream lmao now i get to focus on dex for a little yippee!!!! theres a lot i wanna do now that im free from my hunt ... maybe i should make a list sometime, because im kinda (very) prone to forgetting things like this hahah off the top of my head, i want to focus on filling out my eggdex for variants/exclusives (after finishing up with all the legendaries ofc), including finally figuring out my maravol pattern also want to make a bunch of breeding pairs for potential future hunts, but that's definitely something for later, after the daycare update releases (oh, guess i should make a list of pkmn i want to hunt as well T-T) next up on my type race rotation is poison, i'll probably end up just hatching randoms that time around OR i'm thinking maybe, just maybe i'll hunt spinarak :)) mainly because i had a shiny spinarak named silly 7.png in one of the games and i love her!!!!!!! i would love to have her here too but maybe i'm thinking too far ahead ^^; in the meantime im just gonna fill out dex and stock up on everything!!!
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

hsr rambles

warning: contains large image

dont ask me how this happened because i have no idea either but now i have e2s1 churin ..... he's been carrying me so hard, im really happy i was so lucky on his banner watch me never win a 50/50 ever again after this LMAO maybe im cursed to only win on his banner who knows
very slowly working thru the dex, the main thing im missing are all the exclusives and variants tbh x_x and all the megas and totems too like

guys...... this isnt looking very good LMAO its quite tedious but i'll work through it all u_u i think the biggest pain is going to be filling out the variants/exclusives eggdex tho, its just really time consuming and i dont think i want to go out of my way to ask/borrow pairs for every single one im missing, so im just making do with what ive got (aka pkmn + n.png LOL) im sure it would be faster to just ask for help on the forums or something but theres way too much i need to do, i'd rather narrow down the list a little by myself first its not so bad anyways tbh, again, just time consuming, but its nice to have something to do in my downtime so its fine
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

hsr rambles

warning: large images

UMM HELLO??? on 15 pity and no guarantee? mr aventurine sir is there something you want to tell me but seriously i was just trying to roll for lynx eidolons, how does this keep happening x_x i cannot believe this well, this definitely makes up for all my bad luck on previous banners hahah but something tells me im never going to be this lucky ever again. or at least for the rest of this year. but to be honest, i am okay with that
i am very suddenly hit with the strong urge to hunt zigzagoon 8.png but i need to hold strong .... my dex cries out in incompletion, it's so horribly neglected i want to at least hit grandmaster rank before anything else; im about roughly 100 pokedex entries away from ranking up, which i think i can do fairly quickly if i really try!!! OH YEA forgot to mention also but finally summoned arceus a few days ago :) now to (very slowly) collect all the plates!!!!
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
i need to just make a ref sheet for my oc already so that im not freehanding him everytime i draw him because he always ends up either looking like this or like this and there is no in between orz
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
finally hatched a special after about 320 eggs ..... she is so cute!!!! i love her also yes, as you can see:

QUOTE originally posted by Caelus

i am very suddenly hit with the strong urge to hunt zigzagoon 8.png but i need to hold strong .... my dex cries out in incompletion, it's so horribly neglected
...i did not hold strong LMAO i am not immune to zigzagoon/linoone unfortunately but well, it's fine, it's not like i cant just work on the dex whilst hunting anyways now i dont know if im going to participate in this type race or not because i honestly really just want to keep hunting zigzagoon!!! i dont reaaally need the poison fragments/z crystal z-poison.png since im not a big fan of many poison types but its still fun to participate anyways ... i'll have to think on it more (or, more like, not think on it at all, and just end up doing whatever i feel like doing hahah) - edit: another baby!!!
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

hsr rambles

i caved and rolled robin earlier today ... couldnt resist, she is so cute!!!!! + she would work well for my teams :D her humming idle omg.... new character to go afk with also miraculously won the 50/50, got her on 77, i think aventurine really did break my bad luck curse lmao now im going to save for firefly and hopefully get her and her sig lc!!! it might be a bit tight but i think i can do it, i still have a ton of jades i havent farmed yet, like from events and such also

2.1 spoilers warning + images attached

are you sure?

i think of this everyday and still feel sad everytime
got pokerus a few days ago but i was on my phone and on another tab so i didnt notice until it was too late orz whoops caught it from a random party click too T-T i wonder what the odds of that are... forgive me pkrs hunters anyhow i've decided last minute i'm going to participate in type race!!! i feel bad not to contribute LOLL i'll come back to the hunt with proper boosts and such someday though!!! i love the raccoons too much not to hatched two more sparkly friends since the last post so im pretty happy also updated the third post here, finally typed up all the megas and totems im missing dex entries for (just to help keep track of things), but i might've missed a few by accident x_x and i also forgot to write down all the major(?) forme changes too (like primal dialga, primal groudon, all the deoxys forms, etc.) but i'll do it tomorrow if i remember because it's nearly 2 am right now and i really need to sleep ú_ù good night!
Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Caelus

but i'll do it tomorrow if i remember because it's nearly 2 am right now and i really need to sleep ú_ù good night!
"good night" i said, like a liar (i ended up staying up until 3) but anyhow, i hit grandmaster rank yesterday yippee!!! and managed to collect all the arceus plates recently too ^-^ though it was more like just me stalking the market and waiting for prices to drop hahah also my daughter... she is finally here that's about all i wanted from this spinarak hunt so im done, just gonna hatch random poison eggs now :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page