PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Dragoon's Trading Post - Free Fields|Summons(6/9)|Dexing|S/As

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Kdapcejhr's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKdapcejhr
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Back again for more dexing! Can I dex these? Iron Thorns Gallade Iron Hands Sableye Absol Roaring Moon Kyogre Palkia Giratina Brute Bonnet Thank you!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
arceus.pngss.png
I was looking at your Iron Serpent DV. I don't have any Cloned Sashes right now. I thought that maybe you'll be happy with any other summon items that I have.
Highwind's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHighwind
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

I was looking at your Iron Serpent DV. I don't have any Cloned Sashes right now. I thought that maybe you'll be happy with any other summon items that I have.
Sorry, but Cloned Sashes are the only summons that I am willing to trade for right now.
avatar image made by paparoach on tumblr; original spritework is from Final Fantasy IV (1991) © Square Enix ☆☆☆ Check out my Trade Shop for Summons, Dexing, Free Fields, & S/As.
CSY's AvatarCSY
arceus.pngss.png
Hi!! Would ya take 290 GP for the 2 gray stones and ruby orb, please?
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven

QUOTE originally posted by CSY

Hi!! Would ya take 290 GP for the 2 gray stones and ruby orb, please?
Sorry, I'm only taking zc offers and Cloned Sash offers for summons right now. I'd be willing to take 58zc (equiv. to 290gp) if you're interested!
CSY's AvatarCSY
arceus.pngss.png
Oh yeah sure! I can do that! Thank you ;D
bump
Tielie's AvatarTielie
arceus.pngc+.png
could i dex all 4 genesect forms brute bonnet and iron moth and resolute keldeo? sorry i cant link as i usually would.
Nebu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNebu
hypermode.pngarceus.png
Hello!! I'm looking to get the Arceus forms dexed and was wondering if you would be willing to pass Cosmos back and forth for a little? Since I imagine that process is a little slow I don't mind if you don't want to do all the forms but I'd be happy to have help with any amount of them!
Icon Credit: @lilkatzz on Twitter!

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page