PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸♥️ Art for Anything! ♥️🌸 <ONLINE>

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Henlo apologies for the late response...my mom is in the ER so I didn't have the strength to draw/go on my computer the past few days.. I can get to your requests earliest, on monday if thats okay/if still wanted ^^ Thank you for the understanding.
Of course it is! That is much more important than art, take as much time as you need genuenly! Wishing your mom the best and a fast and great recovery!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Nvm just read post!!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Thank you guys for your patience! Here you guys go ^^ Please send the payments when you can :)
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Omg they all look so amazing, thank you! Will send your way in a few!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
May I get some art of her? I'll give you a few dcpx60 for it ❤️ Hope your mom will be better soon!! And no worries if you don't feel like drawing right now! I totally understand that ❤️❤️

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Thank you Tiaxy and Thank you Ashe! Hope this is okay ^^ Please send the payment whenever you can :)
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Do you by any chance still doing this? If so, would you be able to do a chibi or doodle of Ufer here for 2 delta voucher c, a jynxite, a froslassite and a zangoosite?
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello! I am (o noes..all my art disappeared xd) I'll get started on it once I finish a few coms I have! :3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Alr alr, take your time! No rush and thank you very much! Glls with the comms!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page