PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸♥️ Art for Anything! ♥️🌸 <ONLINE>

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello! ^^ Drawing mini doodles and chibis!! My prices are usually $5+//500zc+ but...I am taking anything from the list provided below! It would be preferrable if offers would be kept above 75zc as I try my hardest for the best outcome. The higher the price offered, the more effort I put into it ^^ I hope you understand! Accepting: Daycare Passes Ubercharm Shiny Charm Delta Vouchers Megastone Vouchers Sword of Ruins Rusted Shields Eclipse Flutes Mask of Beauty Super Lucky Egg Any Large Gems (except bug) Any Z-Crystals Any Megastones (above 100k value in market!) Naive,Timid,Bashful and Docile - S/A Fairy,Ice,Dragon,Psychic (or aesthetically pleasing) 'mons! Or, offer ^^ Thank you very much for your interest!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Examples:
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Slots:
LilyTheEspeon's AvatarLilyTheEspeon
I've got a Beedrillite that's selling above 100k in the market would that work? And 5 daycare passes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
They/Any
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
Bisexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Asexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
hello!! i have these two special deltas that i think are aesthetically pleasing :0 i also have one sword of ruins and one large normal gem :) for a doodle/chibi of crux?
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • pwyw pkmn fusions!
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +256,430
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 93%
Calm nature
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Would an umbreonite q and a sword of ruin be enough for a doodle/chibi? And is it only for pokemon and poke ocs or other ocs aswell?
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
@everyone, all the offers sound fine! :) feel free to dm or post here your OC's! @bitoucanon, I'd like the shiny over the albino O: I'll get started on your right now! Thank you ^^ And thank you guys for the interest! edit: Sorry Tiaxy xD I can do pokemon and other ocs, just lmk and I'll lyk if I can do them or not!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Awesome, glad to hear so! Can you do my boy Fig here? Can be either a doodle or chibi, don't mind, whichever you feel like doin for him :>
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Finished! Please send the payment when you guys can :)
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Omg he looks so cute! Thank you so much! :DD Shooting it your way in a few ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page