PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Looking for a 1x1 RP partner

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
Hello everyone. My name is IshizuIshtar and im looking for a rp partner. What im looking for: -someone able to communicate (if you wont be posting for a couple of days due to something, please tell me or if you dont like something i did in the story, also tell me) -obviously someone creative (i dont want to be the only one to come up with things, i want this to be collaberative) -not spectacular writing but enough for me to be able to add to it (and i will do everything i can to do the same) What i like in a story: -i dont know how to do romance so thats a no-go for me. -i like toing the typical game story but with a twist. -i like to know slightly in advanced what you plan for the rp so i can help got you there. So just reply here is you are interested.Thank you for reading.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
I could ^^ I usually do chill roleplays, but a adventure one could be fun! Uh- i roleplay kinda good? Idk I used to do it on fandom
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
It just needs to be good enough for me to be able to respond to it, thats all.
Ah okay. (sorry for late reply D:)
So what region do you want to do?
Any is fine, though galar or kalos seems fun :)
Ooo, lets do galar. Now should we do all pokemon up to that point available or strictly the galar pokedex?
All pokemon up to it is fine
May I ask why you took 12 days to respond? If this is a regular thing for you then i dont think this will work out.
Spring break, I apologize

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page