PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moondile Shop - Melans, DP, DCP, Summons, and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi Fuecoco :) May I buy your fire feather for 20zc? Also do you do melan hunts of specific nature/gender?
yes will send a trade, and i didn't think about that - I've put it at 50ZC for a nature hunt, and 50 - 150zc for gender depending on the gender rarity for now :D
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

Hi Fuecoco :) May I buy your fire feather for 20zc? Also do you do melan hunts of specific nature/gender?
yes will send a trade, and i didn't think about that - I've put it at 50ZC for a nature hunt, and 50 - 150zc for gender depending on the gender rarity for now :D
Okay, great! :) I would be interested in a female melan Totodile with sweet berry preference, how much would that be then? Also do you only do melan hunts of chains you already have? What is your vivillion/maravol pattern? And would you be fine with sending the melan as a gift while I send the payment as a gift? Sorry lots of questions :D
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_cel.png for 15zc/each summon_mol.pngsummon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)

Okay, great! :) I would be interested in a female melan Totodile with sweet berry preference, how much would that be then? Also do you only do melan hunts of chains you already have? What is your vivillion/maravol pattern? And would you be fine with sending the melan as a gift while I send the payment as a gift? Sorry lots of questions :D
oh i was thinking of doing some sort of discount for chains I already have, so for totodile I could wave the gender and nature cost. That would make it 720ZC with the first order 10% discount I will hunt anything, just made a list of my saved chains for later hehe I have sandstorm vivillon and quick ball maravol - I haven't worked out prices for v/e pokemon just yet, not sure what the average market price is maybe 2000ZC for something like maravol? 🤔 and yea i don't mind sending them through as gifts :D
Yngvi's AvatarYngvi
grandmaster.pnge+.png
how much would you take for the wishing star ? :3
penguins are awesome >:3
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

oh i was thinking of doing some sort of discount for chains I already have, so for totodile I could wave the gender and nature cost. That would make it 720ZC with the first order 10% discount I will hunt anything, just made a list of my saved chains for later hehe I have sandstorm vivillon and quick ball maravol - I haven't worked out prices for v/e pokemon just yet, not sure what the average market price is maybe 2000ZC for something like maravol? 🤔 and yea i don't mind sending them through as gifts :D
Sounds awesome x3 Then I would like to make that order :) Got it! And yeah E/V prices are very hard to measure as they are mostly individual I think? Might change too with the upcoming updates..
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hey Fuecoco!! Would you be willing to trade 23 Med. Steel gems for my 23 Med. Ghost gems? If you do double I can always do my 46 med. Ghost gems instead.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

QUOTE originally posted by Yngvi

how much would you take for the wishing star ? :3
I'd be looking for 30ZC :D

Sounds awesome x3 Then I would like to make that order :) Got it! And yeah E/V prices are very hard to measure as they are mostly individual I think? Might change too with the upcoming updates..
awesome I've added that into my hunts now, I'll probably get started towards the end of today - if you have any regular sweet nature totodiles that I can borrow I'd appreciate it, but no worries if not! *i managed to make a good pair from my personal hoard of totodiles LOL don't need any now :D

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

Hey Fuecoco!! Would you be willing to trade 23 Med. Steel gems for my 23 Med. Ghost gems?
heya yeah sounds good, i'll send a trade now
bump
XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
Hey :D May I purchase 1x DCPx60 for zc?
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph

QUOTE originally posted by XØXØ

Hey :D May I purchase 1x DCPx60 for zc?
trade sent, thank ya :D

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page