PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 OCs ufs/uft!!

Forum Index > PokĂ©mon > PokĂ©mon Art >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
hi!! i've got a lot of characters/designs i'm trying to clear out, so i thought i'd toss 'em on here since i've been hyperfixating on pokefarm for quite a while :33 there's pokemon designs, anthro designs, some ferals! all three of the profiles in the link are mine, i just have different TH accounts for organisation sdjfhsdak--

1 ZC = 5 GP = 5000 Credits ZC / GP / Credits Conversion ~ non-currency payment options ~
Lucky Egg
= 16 ZC
Legendary Seal
= 25 ZC
Plasma Koa
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Gracidea Seed
Tanzaku
Origin Sash
GS Ball
Victory Medal
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Wishing Star
= 40 ZC
Any Large Gem
= 50 ZC
Super Lucky Egg
= 50 ZC
Delta Voucher C
= 60 ZC
Sword of Ruin
Eclipse Flute
Black Prism
Jade Orb
= 100 ZC
Box Box
= 120 ZC
Daycare Pass x60
= 120 ZC
Any Z-Crystal
= 150 ZC
PR Memory Stick
= 200 ZC
Shiny Charm
= 200 ZC
Dead Shiny Charm
= 200 ZC
Ăśbercharm
= 250 ZC
Beast Ball
= 350 ZC
Type: Null Egg Voucher
= 400 ZC
Delta Voucher M
= 600 ZC SPECIAL POKEMON (S/A/M/D) PAYMENTS specials have varying values - see the 1dp = 1zc chart here for their zc value! i am also happy to discuss delta special values as i'm quite fond of them :D my wishlist is here, but i am generally open to discuss any specials, especially if they're deltas! delta special eevee/eeveelutions are especially wanted :3 ~ mixed offers are perfectly fine! ~

link to everyone! https://toyhou.se/~world/90280.tradesale/characters

notes: - this link specifically will show only pokemon ocs: https://toyhou.se/~world/90280.tradesale/characters/tagged:pokemon - characters that're in the first entry titled "extra designs" are considered to be PWYW, usually worth around equiv. of 1.5k ZC! - most characters here have a "worth" tab! if needing help understanding a character's worth translated into ZC, use this page's "budget" feature to see how much ZC their USD value translates to - https://pokefarm.com/zc/USD! that being said, i am open to accepting below their actual worths, especially for the more expensive guys :3

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se
Chiro's AvatarChiro
I'm way too broke to adopt anyone here but just wanted to say this is one of the cutest designs I've ever seen I give pat pat

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

I'm way too broke to adopt anyone here but just wanted to say this is one of the cutest designs I've ever seen I give pat pat
thank you so much!! TwT
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Are the extra designs all together or are u selling them one by one?
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyChan

Are the extra designs all together or are u selling them one by one?
one by one :3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! I've seen this interesting fusion, but can't see their price, are they available? And if so, how much would they be?
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • Toyhouse • Chicken Smoothie • Flight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
• Commission Sheet • Carrd •

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! I've seen this interesting fusion, but can't see their price, are they available? And if so, how much would they be?
they are, i just never got around to updating some of my guys tabs x3 honestly i'm not picky on pricing at all for them, i'd go as low as 200-300 zc value or even less tbh
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Icic, thank you! Is there any way they could be put on hold for a few days? The event that's going on atm gives z crystal shards in a few days that I def don't need and wouldn't mind trading any I get for 'em! A more solid offer for 'em I should be able to guarantee alr would be one fighting z crystal and 2 large fighting gems, if that's alr with you ofc ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Icic, thank you! Is there any way they could be put on hold for a few days? The event that's going on atm gives z crystal shards in a few days that I def don't need and wouldn't mind trading any I get for 'em! A more solid offer for 'em I should be able to guarantee alr would be one fighting z crystal and 2 large fighting gems, if that's alr with you ofc ^^
i can absolutely do that! i'll go ahead and put them on hold for you ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Thank you so much! Will pm you whenever I got everything for the lil darling ^^

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page