PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Buff the Garthic bonus counter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
With the Shelter update in the pipeline giving another function to Interaction Points (on top of already purchasing/charging the Albino radar and buying Lab Reloaders), said IP will be in greater need than ever as an untradeable currency only the user can accumulate for themselves. This is fine, and the current IP gain is not bad especially thanks to the daily reward for 1,000 party clicks - however, Garthic's bonus stands out amongst all the counters as potentially the most underwhelming and this feels like a time to buff it. As of right now, Garthic's bonus provides anywhere from a maximum of +8 IP per click to a measly +1. This means that, more so than any boost, it can either be an absolute godsend that stocks you up on IP for the next month, or downright unnoticeable and pathetic on the lower end. Garthic's bonus only ever feels like it's making a difference worth doing more clicks for half the time. The maximum does not need to be changed - +8 per click is an incredible bonus. However due to the yawning chasm between how good and bad the bonus can be, I would like to see its minimum buffed to at least +3, if not +4. Positive points: - More interaction points are useful for new and veteran players alike - new players get faster progress towards the permanent Albino Radar upgrade and more Lab Reloaders for a feature they're more likely to use. - More consistently useful Garthic bonus counters encourage users to click more to make use out of it, likely increasing site activity more often for those days. - No more looking at the bonus counter as the day rolls over and going "well, that's pointless". Negative points: - Possible inflation caused in terms of IP-purchased items being traded for other currencies like Albino Radars and Lab Reloaders, could open up another alternate way to grind credits by selling them directly from your inventory.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes. Will be added on the 21st.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Yes. Will be added on the 21st.
Hey, sweet. Thanks Niet!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Whoops, wrong forum. "Muscle memory", shall we call it? XD Moved to "Under Consideration" but it's totally approved, just awaiting implementation.

QUOTE originally posted by SubChampion-IRIS

Idk where to post this but one thing you should at least do is tell us how to get some things, yeah I know this i suppose to be a do it yourself or something like that, so that people would know like where to go. or just tell em in pms idk
What?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page