PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚙ Corkscrew Crash TR Raffle! 🌠 2024 ⚙

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse

QUOTE originally posted by DeathNOM

I didn't miss this did I? If not it's fine Username: DeathNOM Type Race Points:436 Opt Out of Grand Prize?:
I'm very sorry, but yes, we're not accepting entries as of reset. :(

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Joyfulness03's AvatarJoyfulness03

QUOTE originally posted by DeathNOM

I didn't miss this did I? If not it's fine Username: DeathNOM Type Race Points:78 Opt Out of Grand Prize?:
Very sorry! This raffle is for the team corkscrew crash from March, not this month.
  • Current Goals
  • δ Arceus Collection
  • (Work In Progress)
824/2100 Mythril Steel Badge
495/10,600 The long road to wishalloy
123 DEXES TO GO

Current Collection

Types Needed

I am seeking out Delta Arceus! If you are selling or trading Delta Arceus, send me a PM with your shop link! I am avoiding duplicate natures! I have: Timid, Serious. ~ Types Needed ~ ~ Priority ~
Hello Everyone!! I am very pleased to announce!

The Results!!

For use of the moderators, or any other curious souls, our tracking spreadsheet will be available for public viewing! Noah is a spreadsheet wizard, so some of the functions may not make sense at a glance, but if there are any concerns regarding legitimacy then I will clear them up as quick as possible :] On that topic! I also have a link to my google drive folder, which contains timestamped screenshots of each randomization used to decide winners! Noah and I randomized the lists live, and it was extremely fun to see who won which prizes! If for some reason there has been a mix up, or you ended up with a prize you donated, let us know!

With all that in place, I am very excited to announce our Grand Prize Winners!

The Grand Prize winner for No. 1, Full Family Line of Shiny and Albino Applin, is Noahverse! 🎉 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 2, Double Set of Troll Twins, Full Archen Family Line, +2 Summons, is Louiserace! 🌟 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 3, Melanistic Orthworm, is Hanakoanime! 💞 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 4, Melanistic Ferroseed, is Xaandiir! Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 5, Melanistic Eevee, is Silently1! 🎊 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 6, Full Family Line of Shiny and Albino Magnemite, is Airghoul! 🎆 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 7, 2 Albino Honedge + x60 Day Care Pass and Steelium Z, is OrreCOLLOSSEUM! 🤍 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 8, 3 Shiny Honedge + x60 Day Care Pass, Girafarite Q, and x1 Egg Pass, is Jolmed! 🎁 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 9, Albino Mega Mawile + Relic Band, is FrenchRobin! 💐 Congratulations! The Grand Prize winner for No. 10, Albino Shieldon and δ Grass Albino Shieldon, is EmmeBearPaw! Congratulations! A huge congrats to all of the grand prize winners!! I wish I had some more unique congratulatory sentiments to offer to the winners, but I am pretty low energy at the moment so I am trying to dedicate my energy elsewhere. I really hope you all enjoy your prizes, and that they make you happy!

Onward to the Standard Prizes!

Every standard prize will be listed here under the name of the person who won it! Grand Prize Winners will also have their prizes listed here, just so they can see their prizes all in one place 👍 Everyone with multiple tickets won at least two, but many also won a third! We did our best to use unbiased and random distribution methods in order to split the prizes as evenly as possible, so we hope you were still able to win something that you love! Here are the entrants in chronological order!

Xaandiir

Insti

Mizutsune

Identity V

drkrogue

(Edit: Reraffled Prize)

FrenchRobin

Orre

Noahverse

louiserace

Sylvannis

(Edit: Reraffled Prize)

FrekiTheGreedy

(You got both of my shiny abra haha 😂 what are the odds)

TheQuirkyNinja

Turbuggy

silently1

Pestilence420

(Pestilence's prizes were reraffled at their request!)

SlimeRancher

TurtleTurtle96

Tosi

dangerboat

Tozikoric

Hanakoanime

Airghoul

Shiny Espurr

Jolmed

UneasyOcean

Z4XX0N

orreCOLOSSEUM

Acnaib

LotadStar

WispySoul46

EmmeBearPaw

preciousbots

CorvidCola

applekrisps

And that's that! Thank you all so much for being so generous with your gifts, and for being so patient! I had so much fun putting this together, and I really genuinely hope you were able to win something that will bring you joy :> With all that said! I am going to start by distributing all the Grand Prizes, and then I'll go through the standard prizes in chronological order as soon as I am able! This may take a bit, but I ensure that everyone will get their stuff :] Lemme know if you spot any mix-ups with my listings or anything like that! For now! I am going to lay down! I have been trying to write up all this for some odd three hours or so and I Need To Sleep 😖 Best wishes, and see you all soon!! I swear I'm gonna log on in the morning and spot twenty errors with this post... 🤣
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Omg I love them thank you so much you guys for working so hard on getting this together
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Congratulations on all the winners. Was curious to see who even get's one of the melans
Avatar is a character own by me. https://toyhou.se/21380135.eevee-x-wooloo (Artist Nymphrasis on Th)
Score: 2424
Code by LycanKai
Pestilence420's AvatarPestilence420
I'd like to pass my prizes on to someone else if i may? i have both of those already ^^
Score: 1820
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Congratulations everyone! I hope you all got something you like! Joy and I had a blast doing this for you and I worked hard on those spreadsheet formulas 💪 I'll be hosting a clean copy on my journal soon, free to use for anyone! :) @Pestilence420: I'm sorry you didn't get anything new, but that's kind of you! I've sent a message to Joy and we'll see what ey say, but I'm thinking we could hold a special round to raffle them off again ^^
omg :3 congrats to everyone!! this was so much fun omg it was an honor to play in this tr with you guys!! :DDD
icon drawn by me!! my cutesy furfrou oc missy :3
awesome! congrats everyone! i hope everyone got what they wanted
type race score: 300

QUOTE originally posted by Pestilence420

I'd like to pass my prizes on to someone else if i may? i have both of those already ^^
I'm sorry you weren't able to get anything new! We will reraffle your prizes randomly, thank you for offering! Edit: The main post has been updated! Congrats to Drkrogue and Sylvannis, you won the redistributed prizes 👍 As per usual screenshots are available under the google drive link!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page