PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mushroom Notes!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Champignon's AvatarChampignon
Arceus Wonders Contributions 2024 17/April sent to Golizma [3 Total] 1. Naive W Unown 2. Jolly Tarountula 3. Naive Finizen sent to InHystericz [1 Total] 1. M Schweepy sent to Tosi [1 Total] 1. Jolly Tangela 20/April sent to PurifiedFlesh [1 Total] 1. F Bashful Maravol sent to RottingFlesh [1 Total] 1. Jolly Glimmora sent to Bread [1 Total] 1. Calm Eiscue sent to InHystericz [1 Total] 1. F Squawkabilly sent to Honeydogz [2 Total] 1. F Gentle Sharkoal 2. M Gentle Sharkoal 24/April sent to RottingFlesh [1 Total] 1. M Jolly Sunkern sent to DragonDance [1 Total] 1. F Sassy Sharkoal 25/April sent to Bread [1 Total] 1. M Calm Ardik sent to Golizma [2 Total] 1. M Sweet Chark 2. M Sweet Schweepy 27/April sent to DragonDance [1 Total] 1. M Impish Chark 29/April sent to Bread [1 Total] 1. M Calm Alicalf DAY/MONTH sent to USER 1. MON 2. MON sent to USER 1. MON 2. MON
  • Start
  • +
Profile pic: F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop!!! :) Free Pokémons at the bottom of my fields!!
Codes used: tabs, PKMN showcase!
Lv. 31 — 322 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Specific
Pokemon/Type/Nature
Collectors for me to send any extras to:
PM to be added! [Only ask to be added if you plan on collecting them for 3 or more months]
Pokémon
#37 Vulpix - Green Oak #173 Totodile - MahouKidder #189 Natu - florellia #228-229 Houndour/Houndoom - raymesis #301 Breloom - Avarri #315-316 Skitty/Delcatty - JumpyDragon #327 Spinda - kkuetzal #330 Gulpin - florellia #369 Relicanth - bigg-boss #389-391 Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence - Kanatsuki #570-571 Zorua/Zoroak - Pikachu203 #607 Litwick - II-nsomnia-CC #627-628 Rufflet/Braviary - Silverfang405 #667-668 Litleo/Pyroar - Mistyfern1 #669 Flabébé - MahouKidder #703-705 Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra - Sym #741 Cutiefly - florellia #778 Mimikyu - SharksBay #791 Lunatone - Avarri #827 Nickit - raymesis Impyre - Avarri Valimp - Avarri Impidimp - Avarri Apoc. Growlithe - jupiterjpg Maravol - Haara, MahouKidder Noismog - florellia Various Mons
see "hoards" on about me of user
- Pokefarmer Rowe user - Pokémon user - Pokémon
Nature/Berry pref
Sour - USER, USER Bold - USER Impish - USER Relaxed - USER Lax - USER Spicy - USER, USER Lonely - Adamant - Brave - Naughty - Green Oak, ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf Dry - USER, USER Mild - Modest - Bashful - Quiet - Rash - Sweet - USER, USER Hasty - Timid - Jolly - Naïve - Maristar1214, SunkenStorm Bitter - Gentle - Calm - Careful - Sassy - Maristar1214 Any - BabyBear, Docile - Hardy - Bashful - Serious - Quirky -
Type
- TheWildSalem[Brave], bigg-boss - Kanatsuki, [Type:TYPE] - USER, USER, USER, USER [Type:TYPE] - USER, USER, USER, USER
Fun Pokegame results!!

Name all the mons you can in 15min!

I can name 85 Pokemon in 15m 0s - it doesn't seem to have the newest gens, but was pretty fun! :) Click here to Play

What Pokemon type would you be?

You’re an Electric-type Pokémon! - to be honest, I don't agree with it and some answers are a bit eh, but it's interesting, especially since it's by Nintendo themselves! Click here to Play

What Pokémon Are You?

You are Rayquaza. Are you a unicorn? Only 2% of quiz-takers got this result. What do my results mean? Harmonious and strong, you’re a lot like Rayquaza, the iconic Legendary Pokémon. Like Rayquaza, you have plenty of experience seeing both sides and keeping the peace. Your friends and family may even see you as a mediator! You’re just naturally great at seeing both sides, and you’re mature enough to value empathy over getting your way. And the people around you are lucky to have you, because you keep everyone feeling balanced! When conflicts do arise, your friends and loved ones know that they can count on you to keep a level head and see things clearly—and that’s something to be proud of! • Type: Dragon - I'd never expect that, LMAO, but quizzes tend to see me as a mediator, so from the description, I can see why they'd give me that, haha Click here to Play
Free Fields Clicklist // OT Swap Clicklist [PM to be added/removed]

My Nature Prefs To prepare for the Daycare Update! As some stuff is still uncertain, I'll like, edit this as things roll out...
Most Wanted: Any Berry - Quirky, Serious, Docile Likes Sour - Relaxed, Lax Likes Spicy - Lonely Wanted: Likes Sour - Impish Likes Spicy - Naughty Likes Sweet - Timid, Jolly, Naive Likes Bitter - Sassy Ok: Likes Bitter - Gentle, Calm NO: Any Berry - Bashful Likes Sour - Bold Likes Spicy - Brave Likes Dry - Modest, Quiet, Rash Likes Sweet - Hasty Likes Bitter - Careful Special circumstances, otherwise NO: Any Berry - Hardy Steel Types Likes Spicy - Adamant Fire Types Likes Dry - Mild Normal Types
This is more a guide to myself than anything, LOL
Laughing Out Loud
, TBH
To Be Honest
I didn't pay much attention to natures before, unless for a few specific cases, so I know I'll definitely need this list, haha ^^' Before reading the news, I was thinking of changing most of my mons for any berry pref ones, but now I think it's likely to be more optimal to not do that, so ye! All of this is based on my favs and the ones I've seen being most requested cause it helps me to help others out and occasionally get some currency from LFs on the Trade forums! :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page