PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Cracked Teacup match Canon Info

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Cracked Teacup" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

So the current description for the [item="Cracked Teacup"] Cracked Teacup is the same as the [item="Cracked Teapot"] Cracked Teapot. So, perhaps it would be possible to change it to: "A peculiar teacup that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It may be cracked, [b]but tea [i]drunk[/i] from it is delicious.[/b]" & change the name to [url="https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unremarkable_Teacup"]Unremarkable Teacup[/url], to match the canon info?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Checking the Teacup, it does seem at least part of this was quietly done since now I see "A peculiar teacup that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It may be cracked, but tea poured from it is delicious." which is both what was put here and what the in-game description (in Scarlet & Violet) says. However I do still support because the item having the wrong name is going to bother me way too much now that you've pointed it out.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Checking the Teacup, it does seem at least part of this was quietly done since now I see "A peculiar teacup that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It may be cracked, but tea poured from it is delicious." which is both what was put here and what the in-game description (in Scarlet & Violet) says. However I do still support because the item having the wrong name is going to bother me way too much now that you've pointed it out.
I meant more the latter part; teacups aren't meant to be poured from, but rather drunk from! It's a very very minor detail as well though, haha
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I meant more the latter part; teacups aren't meant to be poured from, but rather drunk from! It's a very very minor detail as well though, haha
Ah, that makes sense. I think part of the problem in-game is that they so obviously copy/pasted the description from the Cracked/Chipped Teapot with a few minor tweaks, though somehow I missed that it does in fact say "drunk" in-game (though tbf, it was late at night for me, I don't think my brain was entirely there).
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
OK
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page