PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hunt Funding Time 🔥 [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

tens's Avatartens

• Intro
  • Examples
  • Form + Slots
Hiya!! I'm doing art once more so I can buy things and hunt :3c Commissions from my old thread do not count because I don't draw furries anymore 😭 Rules are pretty much just follow PFQ rules, no AI/Tracing/NFT usage, and absolutely no commercial use. Additionally, I'd prefer you don't repost to other social media! Since if I want it on there I'll just post it myself :'o Prices are basically PWYW, but please be fair. The float YCHs have repeatedly sold for $20 and such! I discount for this site of course, but I wouldn't want to be offered four summons for one haha! Now to what I accept!

hidebox

500kC = 500 GP = 100 ZC $1 = 100 ZC (USD through PayPal!) BoxBox = 110 ZC Flyinium or Normalium Z = 120 ZC 20% below average MP history for the below! Origin Sashes, Tanzakus, Gracidea Seeds, Swords of Ruin, Orders Crests. Spectral Leiomano
Examples are below!

Monochrome

Sketchy Flat Color

Float !! YCH

Form is here!

hidebox

Username: Style: Character: Extras:
Slots are below here!

hidebox

Slot 1: Empty Slot 2: Empty Slot 3: Empty
tens's Avatartens
Press the button to open my template! (made by me) I also do template commissions, please dm for those 🙏
tens's Avatartens
Bump!
tens's Avatartens
Bump! ^_^
tens's Avatartens
Bump! :3
tens's Avatartens
Bump!

another example! something you can request

tens's Avatartens
Bump :]
tens's Avatartens
Bump! :3
Amigento's AvatarAmigento
Hey there! I have enough to order (hopefully), so let me go ahead and drop my form down below: Username: Amigento Style: Sketchy Flat Color Character: Raine + Loreley (Their more "human formes, please!) Extras: There is information on their pages, but firstly they are the same height. One is a prideful (but kind of cynical) former Pirate Captain, while one is a Siren who is learning about the world from a different perspective. The two can be seen as kind of "insufferable" together for different reasons (at least to others), one of those being loud and they tend to PDA a lot. Raine likes to put up a very proud front and takes leader roles, where as Loreley is very proactive with missions and tasks and tends to connect better with other members of their group. Raine is the support / damage dealer of the group while Loreley is the tank. Hopefully this gives something to work with? If not, let me know! I'm happy to give something more specific. I will be paying in a mixture of currencies (Credits/GP/ZC) of 2000 ZC value if you are alright with that. I can send half payment whenever, but please take all the time you need when drawing, there's no rush. I'm very excited to see how you interpret these two girls, though! :-)
tens's Avatartens

QUOTE originally posted by Amigento

Hey there! I have enough to order (hopefully), so let me go ahead and drop my form down below: Username: Amigento Style: Sketchy Flat Color Character: Raine + Loreley (Their more "human formes, please!) Extras: There is information on their pages, but firstly they are the same height. One is a prideful (but kind of cynical) former Pirate Captain, while one is a Siren who is learning about the world from a different perspective. The two can be seen as kind of "insufferable" together for different reasons (at least to others), one of those being loud and they tend to PDA a lot. Raine likes to put up a very proud front and takes leader roles, where as Loreley is very proactive with missions and tasks and tends to connect better with other members of their group. Raine is the support / damage dealer of the group while Loreley is the tank. Hopefully this gives something to work with? If not, let me know! I'm happy to give something more specific. I will be paying in a mixture of currencies (Credits/GP/ZC) of 2000 ZC value if you are alright with that. I can send half payment whenever, but please take all the time you need when drawing, there's no rush. I'm very excited to see how you interpret these two girls, though! :-)
Sorry for the lateness! I've been offsite to do homework lately xD If you're still interested, I'll accept!

New examples also

I really like this brush

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page