PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Doodles for cheap(?)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

Hello! I wanna get some quick monies so I'm doing some doodles! I can do Pokémon/Feral and some simple human(oids) I'll be looking for around : 100 per Pokémon/Feral 250 per human! Most will be flat colors however if you'd like shading I can try with it for a 100zc add-on I also don't really do backgrounds(meaning transparent image will be sent) but if you'd like a simple background(square, circle, etc.) They'll be free as requested however for more complex I'd be looking for 100-150zc I'm willing to accept any currency and USD through cashapp. Ratio is $1-100-500-500k Please don't use any without credit! Credit my TH

Examples

Artwork of Delta, Belongs to ImmatureLoon Artwork of Seafoam, Belongs to Cerberus Finneon Artwork from Draw a Pokémon FTPAY pt.1, not sure who for as it was a or two year ago... LilypadLife's mon! Her use only ♡
Drew for an irl bestie, her use ONLY
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
heya! how much would you want for a doodle of this guy or if that's a little too complex, maybe this guy? or any totodile fusion u wanna do really lol if ur maybe interested in DP as payment too let me know, i'm good to pay in currency tho!
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

heya! how much would you want for a doodle of this guy or if that's a little too complex, maybe this guy? or any totodile fusion u wanna do really lol if ur maybe interested in DP as payment too let me know, i'm good to pay in currency tho!
Heya Coco! I'd be more than willing to do both ♡ I can do 3 Voucher C's(180zc aprox) for one of both? :o
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heya Coco! I'd be more than willing to do both ♡ I can do 3 Voucher C's(180zc aprox) for one of both? :o
perfect! I can do double the amount for both if you'd like? I'll send a little extra DP on top too ;)

QUOTE originally posted by Fuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

perfect! I can do double the amount for both if you'd like? I'll send a little extra DP on top too ;)
No need to if you don't want to! :o I'm more than willing to just take 3 Vouchers ^-^ I'll get back to you asap with the doodle ♡ Would you like me to PM you here or Discord?
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
discord is fine, thank you!! :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page