PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌱Ray's Art Shop🌱(Commissions/Adopts/Baits)🌱

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd like to order an adopt! Adopt Wanted:Vulpix Gachapon 17 Payment: 1,665,000 credits Extra: Finally! A shop with multiple Vulpix adopts to choose from! :D
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Tr33ck0's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTr33ck0
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by FireFox Leafy

I'd like to order an adopt! Adopt Wanted:Vulpix Gachapon 17 Payment: 1,665,000 credits Extra: Finally! A shop with multiple Vulpix adopts to choose from! :D
Thank you for buying! I've had these little guys around for a while so I'm happy they're all getting homes! Go ahead and send the payment and I'll get your vulpix sent to you! Would you like me to send it to the toyhouse in your signature :o ?
Feel free to check out my art shop!
FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
grandmaster.pngd+.png
That would be great, thanks! I’ll send the payment over in just a sec~
RenneScy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRenneScy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Make a bait please! Pokemon: melan Tatsugiri Type: gif (switching between the 3 forms) Payment: Would 50zc/equiv (zc or gp) be okay? Extra: Have a wonderful day!
Renne | They/She | 27 Shop (Summons, Custom S/A hunts, Specials and Dex trades) | Journal
buying summon_las.png
RSD
@ 20 & summon_c-p.png
Sword of Ruin
@ 70

QUOTE originally posted by RenneScy

Make a bait please! Pokemon: melan Tatsugiri Type: gif (switching between the 3 forms) Payment: Would 50zc/equiv (zc or gp) be okay? Extra: Have a wonderful day!
50 zc would be fine! Just to clarify, do you mean switching between just the 3 melans, or going through the normal/shiny/albino/melan of all of them?
RenneScy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRenneScy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tr33ck0

QUOTE originally posted by RenneScy

50 zc would be fine! Just to clarify, do you mean switching between just the 3 melans, or going through the normal/shiny/albino/melan of all of them?
Switching between the 3 melans please!
Hey Treeko, could I get two gif baits with one boxbox? :3c
In a world where you can be anything, be kind c: Credit to oatmealizard for my avatar!

QUOTE originally posted by DillyThePalmon

Hey Treeko, could I get two gif baits with one boxbox? :3c
that would be fine, yes :]!
Make two baits please! Pokemon: Fomantis and Sewaddle Type: both gifs please :D Payment: A boxbox

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page