PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Autograph Book AND/OR Pokemon card

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

SK2 Misty Z's AvatarSK2 Misty Z
When you click on a pokemon, it can have the following indicators (A) Adopted from the shelter, (B) Breeded, (L) Lab, (O) Ordered, (R) Won in a Raffle, (S) Summoned, or (W) Wondertraded. If it is adopted or breeded it will show the geneology of the parents. When it is mass-clicked it will gain the "autograph" of the person that clicked it that would show the trainer card and trader picture. If the same person clicks it on different days, it will show in ( ) after their name. If it was sent on scours or through the pokewalker app it would keep a running tally of the items it collected. If it was sent to the dojo to fight other pokemon, it would show who it won/lost to. If it was placed in a contest, it would show the number of votes it received. If it was named, the card will show who named it. It will show the hatch or evolution date. People can leave comments about it If there is something new added to the card, an ! (exclamation point) will show up.
The forum picture is my photo when I was getting an award at EODMU-6 about 2004
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Sorry but no support from me mainly cause half of this is something that is already on their and a small part you can already do, on the right side with the timeline it already shows the time and date with it was hatched, whether it was gotten from the daycare, lap or supplier, both regular and mega evolution as well as who the pokemon was traded to. While in the middle it already shows. While in a way the geneology of the parents does already show on there to right in the middle where it says "pokemon" and it already has the custom description if for the owner or someone to put something like a autograph in it. Overall no support i don't think something like this is needed.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
No support. I have a few reasons and I'll go through them, my apologies for length but I don't want to miss anything, feel free to critique my critique though

quote 1

QUOTE originally posted by SK2 Misty Z

When it is mass-clicked it will gain the "autograph" of the person that clicked it that would show the trainer card and trader picture. If the same person clicks it on different days, it will show in ( ) after their name.
1. What do you mean when a pokemon is "mass clicked"? You can only mass click someone's fields, and even then how would the game know what a mass click is? -subpoint 1.wouldn't that be a haste for the sites code to determine as well? Even if it knew when someone was mass clicking, what if multiple people were mass clicking them? Would every pokemon have to have this? -subpoint 2. What do you mean by autograph as well? Using the persons trainer card image would definitely cause coding problems just because of how many pokemon it would have to be on

QUOTE originally posted by MK2 Misty Z

If it was sent on scours or through the pokewalker app it would keep a running tally of the items it collected. If it was sent to the dojo to fight other pokemon, it would show who it won/lost to. If it was placed in a contest, it would show the number of votes it received. If it was named, the card will show who named it. It will show the hatch or evolution date.
2. The scours and pokewalker would have a unnecessary ammount of length imo. Especially scours. I send most of mine many times a day and they usually bring back multiple items, that would be a very long list subpoint 1. What if you battle a lot as well? That would also create an unnecessarily long list subpoint 2. The contest votes don't seem that great either tbh. Maybe if you got in the top 1% or 1st it would be noteworthy, but knowing votes you got in general isn't that useful subpoint 3.why show name changes or who named it? I sometimes accidentally submit a mistyped name and have to rename it, I don't want it to tell me I named a mon twice lol subpoint 3. It already shows hatch date and evoloution And finally

QUOTE originally posted by MK2 Misty Z

People can leave comments about it
This one is a general no, letting people add comments is technically already a thing with the description, but you have to have the mon on your account to do it. Comments from any account who sees it, however, would cause a LOT of issues. The staff aren't able to find every inappropriate comment and despite a lot of adults playing pokefarm, there's still children. That would make monitoring the site a lot harder than it already is since there's tens of THOUSANDS of pokemon. That's just not reasonably possible
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
The others have covered most of my thoughts (and reasons for not supporting the idea). I do have a question though: You suggest indicators for adopted/bred/lab/ordered (supplier I presume)/won in raffle/summoned/wondertraded. What about trades other than wondertrade? And how will the site know if a pokemon was gifted for reasons other than a raffle? For example, some of us like to give gifts to friends sometimes. Other times, if I purchase multiple pokemon from someone, they'll trade the first (for payment) and gift the rest. How would the site know the difference?
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
SK2 Misty Z's AvatarSK2 Misty Z
I don't know how to do the strikethough. I accept the criticism.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page