PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♱⁺.⊹꒷꒦ Pixel Art Grabeyard ꒦꒷⊹.⁺♱ [all slots taken]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

GrabeKeeber's AvatarGrabeKeeber
All slots are currently taken, so I will update this post once I open up again! "A small, odd looking Tarountula doodles mindlessly in the dirt." Hello and welcome to my art shop! Right now I am currently interested in practicing pixel art, and figured I might as well open up a shop for variety! Currently I am only accepting Credits, GP, or possibly ZC, at a Pay What You Want rate! I would like to start off with small slot sets, that way I don't bite off more than I can chew and overwhelm myself! For now, the only slots avaliable will be three 150x150 pixel images, and ONE slot with simple animation, for a total of 4 slots! All will have a transparent background with a colored border around the character! Slots Avaliable 1. Simple Animated Icon Slot: Closed! 2. Static Pixel Art: Closed! 3. Static Pixel Art: Open! 4. Static Pixel Art: Open! In order to claim a slot, please fill out the information below! Please keep in mind I will only be contacting you via replies to this post! I will be posting finished pieces to this as well! If you would prefer I don't use your commission as an example please let me know!
🕷 Username: 🕷 Commission Type: (animated or static) 🕷 Payment: (what you'd like to pay) 🕷 Shading?: (state if you would prefer simple cell shading, or don't want any shading) 🕷 Reference:(link to a reference image) 🕷 Extra: (any pose or expression you would like, or any additional details not in the ref)
I am comfortable drawing humans as well as pokemon! If you intend on using my art off-site, please credit my Toyhouse, otherwise you can credit me here! I do not have many pixel examples, but below are the examples I do have! The Tarountula in my header is the most recent example of my pixel art! Completed PokeFarm Commission Examples! DO NOT use any art you do not have permission to use! If it isn't your character and you didn't ask to use it somewhere, please leave it alone.
glyde's Avatarglyde
🕷 Username: glyde 🕷 Commission Type: animated 🕷 Payment: 350 gp in total 🕷 Shading?: none 🕷 Reference: my friends fursona 🕷️ Extra: please make the sweater oversized, it can be any colour though. you can add a skirt and thigh highs if you want. idk if i was supposed to keep the spiders or not for the forum so i left them in
i commission people alot i think
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
🕷 Username: StarFragments 🕷 Commission Type: static 🕷 Payment: 500kcr 🕷 Shading?: no shading 🕷 Reference: Night 🕷 Extra: just something fun! im not picky about posing!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

QUOTE originally posted by glyde

🕷 Username: glyde 🕷 Commission Type: animated 🕷 Payment: 350 gp in total 🕷 Shading?: none 🕷 Reference: my friends fursona 🕷️ Extra: please make the sweater oversized, it can be any colour though. you can add a skirt and thigh highs if you want. idk if i was supposed to keep the spiders or not for the forum so i left them in
Do you have another way to send the ref image? I have never used catbox before and a google search says it's potential for malware. Sorry!
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
🕷 Username: Snowquil 🕷 Commission Type: animated icon if not then staic icon 🕷 Payment: 500 gp 🕷 Shading?: none 🕷 Reference:Charlotte 🕷 Extra: maybe if animated their ears twitch, or if not animated them happy, mind using the picture I linked as reference
glyde's Avatarglyde

QUOTE originally posted by GrabeKeeber

Do you have another way to send the ref image? I have never used catbox before and a google search says it's potential for malware. Sorry!
sorry, the character isnt on toyhouse (this is supposed to be a surprise gift) and discord auto deletes images, so i tried to find an alternative. ill try to find a different way to send the ref
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
🕷 Username: Keclo 🕷 Commission Type: Animated 🕷 Payment: 200ZC 🕷 Shading?: Simple 🕷 Reference: ToyHouse 🕷 Extra: May I have her animated like Audino's idle sprite (gen 5 style)? If not, a simple bob up and down and/or bouncy ears is fine! ❤️ My Discord is Keclo if you want to reach me quickly for any questions!

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

🕷 Username: StarFragments 🕷 Commission Type: static 🕷 Payment: 500kcr 🕷 Shading?: no shading 🕷 Reference: Night 🕷 Extra: just something fun! im not picky about posing!
All done! If there is anything you need changed, please let me know!
glyde's Avatarglyde

sorry, the character isnt on toyhouse (this is supposed to be a surprise gift) and discord auto deletes images, so i tried to find an alternative. ill try to find a different way to send the ref
i reuploaded the reference sheet but imgur compressed it like horribly

i reuploaded the reference sheet but imgur compressed it like horribly
it should be good enough to work with!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page