PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Please Delete

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

striderberts's Avatarstriderberts
Please Remove
waffel's Avatarwaffel
A lot of pokemon aren't very different when they are albino. Although I think this would be very cool, wouldn't it be a little unneccesary for the graphics team? I mean, it's a very small edit, but imagine the graphics team changing the eye color for every pokemon which albino sprite is pretty close to its original. It's kind of enough for me that they made all these albino and melan sprites.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
no, not every sprite. just tandemouse and maushold. i'm not bringing any other pokemon into this.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
im in the middle of the scale on this suggestion. it would be cool to have the eyes represent an actual albino (as a LOT of "albino" pokemon on pfq arent actually albino, theyre leucistic
leucistic means being mostly/completely white without having red eyes, leucistic and albino are different ^v^
. plus, honestly,...it wouldnt be a pain to recolor the eyes. theyre just, what, 12 pixels? the albino is already different enough from the normal as the albino has a pretty noticable (in my opinion at least) yellow color, vs. the normal grey/blue, so while yet again it would be cool, its just unecessary because the base colors are different enough that it wouldnt make that big of a difference basically,even though it wouldnt take much effort at all, why fix whats not broken?
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
thats my point. is it necessary? no. I just think they'd be cute if they looked like lab mice, and I would actually want to hunt them. a pain? yes, but if the eyes are in fact 12 pixels (probably less) it would also be pretty easy to change. annoying, because it isn't necessary,but a quick fix if they decided to take it on. and they do not have to! this is my personal opinion. I really didn't think people would be so serious about it.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

QUOTE originally posted by striderberts

thats my point. is it necessary? no. I just think they'd be cute if they looked like lab mice, and I would actually want to hunt them. a pain? yes, but if the eyes are in fact 12 pixels (probably less) it would also be pretty easy to change. annoying, because it isn't necessary,but a quick fix if they decided to take it on. and they do not have to! this is my personal opinion. I really didn't think people would be so serious about it.
I think you missed a little bit of my point (I'm also not exactly "serious" about it, I just like putting in my 2 cents) I just wanna put it out there that lab mice are extremely unethical, and I think that you shouldn't be discouraged just because their eyes aren't red ;-; but I do get it don't get me wrong, we do all have preferences I reiterate, it would not be a pain to change the 12 pixels (I counted lol) it's just like you said, unnecessary Also, can't you just use css to change the sprite? I'm not sure if you'd have to ask to recolor the eyes, but you sure are able to use css to change a sprite! I belive this is the guide? Like I said, I'm not sure if editing the albino sprite is something you have to ask permission to do, but if you *really* want them to have red eyes.... You can change em yourself without having to have the whole sprite changed for everyone!
i know lab mice are unethical, these are pixels. if it's that much of a problem then forget the whole thing i guess. this whole forum has been... pretty discouraging, and i regret having mentioned it at all. i didn't realize it would be so much of a problem, and i apologize.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page