PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Please Delete

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Please Delete >

skypony101's Avatarskypony101

QUOTE originally posted by striderberts

thats my point. is it necessary? no. I just think they'd be cute if they looked like lab mice, and I would actually want to hunt them. a pain? yes, but if the eyes are in fact 12 pixels (probably less) it would also be pretty easy to change. annoying, because it isn't necessary,but a quick fix if they decided to take it on. and they do not have to! this is my personal opinion. I really didn't think people would be so serious about it.
I think you missed a little bit of my point (I'm also not exactly "serious" about it, I just like putting in my 2 cents) I just wanna put it out there that lab mice are extremely unethical, and I think that you shouldn't be discouraged just because their eyes aren't red ;-; but I do get it don't get me wrong, we do all have preferences I reiterate, it would not be a pain to change the 12 pixels (I counted lol) it's just like you said, unnecessary Also, can't you just use css to change the sprite? I'm not sure if you'd have to ask to recolor the eyes, but you sure are able to use css to change a sprite! I belive this is the guide? Like I said, I'm not sure if editing the albino sprite is something you have to ask permission to do, but if you *really* want them to have red eyes.... You can change em yourself without having to have the whole sprite changed for everyone!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page