PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Showcase Discussion!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
With the new 'showcase' feature I'd love to hear what everyone is going to use theirs for or and other discussion about the showcase. Such as your favorite pokemon you saw in a show case or maybe a theme you'll be using your showcase to display! I'll start! I want to display all my cool delta mega Terabbit! In the future id lice to replace my last three with ghost/fighting and water deltas!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I'm mostly going to be using my showcase for my characters when I'm not using it as a mid-hunt "I need to level a bunch of things at once" spot. My current showcase setup is 6 members of a 13-member lore team, selected in order of when each member joins the team. It actually helped me decide who'll join the team after Cyrtan (the Cottonee), as I hadn't properly decided yet! (I decided on Indigo the Minior, I'll let Viridian join after they do in-lore but Indigo needs screentime earlier than she does)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I will show off my favorite beloved bugs from my collection<33 it feels so right edit: i made it rainbow... heheheh..
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
For now my intention is for my favorite specials, though I do also have a Goomy that I need to evolve for my dex so I can still hatch eggs while it gets EXP. For Type Races, I intend to have them more relevant, such as the upcoming one where I'm Rock and for an earlier brown tourney, I got Albinos and Shiny forms of all the Lycanroc forms, so they're probably going to end up in my showcase during that event.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
At present, my showcase will feature my newest 6 Melans Top left being the newest, bottom right being the oldest
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I have all my favorite self hatched bug melans 🥰 I love them. I may switch it up sometimes (like when I get a melan Venonat) but probably not too much!
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Mine will be filled with melan legends as I get them. Praying for a new edition next sei day or next tr haha
Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
Right now it's my Sinistcha All Four and a breeding pair I want leveled! When I hunt for Sinistea in May I think I'm gonna have it be all six S/A/M tea-related pokemon.
─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ May'24 ⚘ 0 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
TR Credit - Hakano Riku/Guide | PFP Credit - Emmuffin/PMDCollab
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
mine is for showcasing my specials that represent the party members from xenoblade 3! only felt fitting seeing as i'm named after one of them heh
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Mine is showcasing 6 of my 7 melans. I eventually want to have it showcase all of my self-hatched ones, but I only have one of those right now.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page