PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokemon and human art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Looking to take commissions for pokemon and human art! Pokemon

Examples

Prices

Fully shaded Pokemon piece is 500zc/equiv w/o a background. Will also take 12 tidal bells, 25 ugajin's lamps or 5 beads of ruin for a single piece.
Humans

Examples

No finished pieces as of posting, but I will update as I make them!

Prices

Fully shaded Human piece is 1000zc/equiv w/o a background. Will also take 25 tidal bells, 50 ugajin's lamps or 10 beads of ruin for a single piece
bump
Boreialis's AvatarBoreialis
These are so adorable! I'd love to commission you! Are you okay with communicating to send references and details through discord or would you prefer to stay to this thread? ^^
Rage Feathers
92/400
Discord is fine with me :3!
Quick bump! Been working on commissions for Boreialis via dms!
Bump!
Bump!
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
You'll never guess who it is uwu.. It me! Can I get art of him The first reference is the most accurate of his hair style.. Imma pay in usd.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Sure thing!!
Andrew1551's AvatarAndrew1551
1250 GP and 250zc He's a fun loving exploratory Wolf always willing to explore the unknown for a background idk maybe a moonrise :thinking:I'm unsure but I trust your judgement on the best background choice I basically colored in a f2u base so feel free to do correct orange and grey on him I just chose 2 and colored away

Mega's Mega Dexing

made by Knøck Øut tap to go to shop

my journal

made by Celenå https://pfq.link/~L2jg credits post

made by shinx

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page