PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ vivi's bait & icon shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

GEOTHERMAL9's AvatarGEOTHERMAL9
vivi's bait & icon shop

entering the shop, you quickly realize the distinct lack of another person, only a pokémon sitting behind the counter is there to greet you. as you approach, you notice the tall stool the pokémon is sat upon to be able to reach your height. "welcome to my trainer's shop!" the vaporeon announces, "fae usually doesn't have enough energy to run it faerself, so fae has entrusted me to run the storefront, while fae provides the artwork! you can call me corazón." "each tab provides the important info, and my trainer has written down extra notes as well. you are free to look, i'm here if you need anything!"
  • pricing
  • examples
  • completed commissions
  • rules
throughout the tabs you notice sticky notes strewn about, presumably written by the artist exchange rate is 1= 5 = 5,000 some items are accepted as alternative payment as well, listed at the bottom of the tab!
forum icon | 100= 500 = 500,000 150x150 pixels to match the site limit fully shaded with simple backgrounds s/a/m bait (fullbody) | 250= 1,250 = 1,250,000 fullbody drawing of the subject with more detail and full shading s/a/m bait (chibi) | 150= 750 = 750,000 fullbody drawing of the subject in a smaller and generally 'cuter' style, with less detail and only a bit of shading/highlights, as well as colored lineart! both bait options will come with two versions, one with a simple background and one with a transparent background
alternative payment = 600 = 250 = 200 = 200 = 600 / 120
a nearby corkboard displays artwork examples

forum icon

fullbody bait

chibi bait

generally, you can expect the signature to have better placement in finished commissions, i just have a habit of putting it in the bottom left for my personal work (ˉ▽ˉ;)...
looking down, you see another corkboard below the first as i do commissions for people, the finished art, as well as their username, will be displayed here as both extra examples and a showcase! Keclo Fated
ImIcehock
Fated
corazón appears to be watching you as you read through the rules i take deposit payment! i will begin work once i reply to you and the first half of the payment is sent, then once i am done i will pm you with the finished art and request the second half! i accept mixed payment as well, but please make sure the math is correct for calculating half of the payment! generally expect the wait time to be 1-2 weeks, with 2 weeks being the max. if it has been longer than 2 weeks you may request a refund if desired. nonetheless, my energy and time available to work on art varies, thus individual wait time between commissioners will likely not be the same i will draw both canon pokémon and pfq exclusive pokémon! i am best at drawing animal-like 'mons, especially those reminiscent of felines, canines, vulpines, etc. i am able to draw both quadrupeds and anthros (furries) i may end up refusing a commission if i feel the pokémon requested is out of my skill level to draw, i apologize! in the event of this, you are free to request a different 'mon for these commissions, i will only be drawing pokémon, no ocs of a different species! with that being said, i am open to drawing an oc if they are, of course, a pokémon you may request multiple commissions at once if you wish, but keep it reasonable! ο(=•ω<=) lastly, please display credit when using art you've commissioned from me! for forum icons, i'd prefer if you only used them on-site, but you are free to display bait elsewhere. please link back to my pokéfarm profile as credit! for ease of ordering, please use the template below! [b]commission type:[/b] [b]requested pokémon or oc:[/b] [b]which variant form? (shiny/albino/melan):[/b] (if ordering s/a/m bait) [b]what kind of pose/expression?:[/b] (can leave out this part if you want me to come up with it myself!) [b]payment:[/b]
content
credit | free to use

☆♡ mi corazón, my heart... ♡☆

i'm sorry for lying, i just... didn't want you to hate me.

⚢vivi + fae/faer⚢
ONE PIECE©Eiichiro Oda
bump!
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
commission type: Forum Icon requested pokémon or oc: My Pokesona! which variant form? (shiny/albino/melan): N/A what kind of pose/expression?: Up to you! Her nature is Impish, so a smile like in her reference would be good! payment: 100ZC Also do you have a ToyHouse I can credit you on? My Discord is Keclo if you want to reach me quickly! I may use the icon on those sites, if that's alright with you! ❤️

QUOTE originally posted by Keclo

commission type: Forum Icon requested pokémon or oc: My Pokesona! which variant form? (shiny/albino/melan): N/A what kind of pose/expression?: Up to you! Her nature is Impish, so a smile like in her reference would be good! payment: 100ZC Also do you have a ToyHouse I can credit you on? My Discord is Keclo if you want to reach me quickly! I may use the icon on those sites, if that's alright with you! ❤️
can do! send over the half and i'll start working on it once i'm up tomorrow :-) and i do have a toyhouse but it is (sadly) neglected and i don't have any purely art accounts anywhere, thus i prefer credit to be linked back to me here! using the icon on toyhouse/discord would be alright with me as well
bump! here's some gift bait art i made for my brother as well
Fated's AvatarFated
Hi! Would you possibly consider doing a button for my shop? Something around the size of a forum icon, maybe perhaps a little smaller? I know they're not on your list of offered comms but I like your style so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask!
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

QUOTE originally posted by Fated

Hi! Would you possibly consider doing a button for my shop? Something around the size of a forum icon, maybe perhaps a little smaller? I know they're not on your list of offered comms but I like your style so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask!
i'm open to this idea! please pm me with more details on that and we can work something out :)
bump!
bump~
bump! i'll be gone briefly this weekend, but i'll be back home on sunday

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page