PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Swapping other summons for ice feathers/selling summons for cred

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

AnAwfulDroll's AvatarAnAwfulDroll
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Interested in 3 ice feathers for 5 of your soul hearts?
LUXRUMBRE96's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLUXRUMBRE96
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by AnAwfulDroll

Interested in 3 ice feathers for 5 of your soul hearts?
Normally it's a 1:1 type of thing in terms of swapping just summons. If you have amy credits available, along with the three feathers, I charge the cheapest market price in credits per feather. (If you want you can Pm me directly to ask about trading other currency lol)

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

May I swap 7 Ice Feathers for 10 Cobalt Epee's? Cheapest MP for Cobalts seem to be 100k, while Feathers seem to be around 150k, just want to even it out as best as possible! :)
All twenty are waiting for you :)
AnAwfulDroll's AvatarAnAwfulDroll
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LUXRUMBRE96

Normally it's a 1:1 type of thing in terms of swapping just summons. If you have amy credits available, along with the three feathers, I charge the cheapest market price in credits per feather. (If you want you can Pm me directly to ask about trading other currency lol)
1 for 1 works just fine. The market price for Soul Hearts looks a bit funky, but I've barely paid attention the last week or so, so I had no idea if something catastrophically tanked their price. Good to know its just funky today.
Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Hi! 3 Ice Feathers for 3 Sea Crowns?
TR Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

Hi! 3 Ice Feathers for 3 Sea Crowns?
Sure thing :)
Russet's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRusset
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hi there, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here. I'm intereated in your 25 death wings, would it be possible to swap those for 19 ice feathers and 750k credits? I know it's lower than the current market price, but 2 people have gone in in the last week and inflated the heck out of the market. :( If this isn't acceptable I completely understand and thank you for your time! c:
My profile picture was done by the lovely Cryst~

QUOTE originally posted by Russet

Hi there, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here. I'm intereated in your 25 death wings, would it be possible to swap those for 19 ice feathers and 750k credits? I know it's lower than the current market price, but 2 people have gone in in the last week and inflated the heck out of the market. :( If this isn't acceptable I completely understand and thank you for your time! c:
That's totally fine I definitely understand the horrors of the market lol I will start sending them your way :)
Digit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDigit
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
12 Ice Feathers for your 11 Cloned Sashes?

QUOTE originally posted by Digit

12 Ice Feathers for your 11 Cloned Sashes?
That's not even trade for you. I would feel bad taking 12 for 11 so you could just keep one of the feathers if you want. I will start sending them:)

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page