PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kat’s Corner

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Decided I’m gonna start a journal finally lol. More to come soon https://pokefarm.com/summary?v3Sdr
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
The journey to a living dex…begins!
HUH
Well, today has been lovely c: I've never had any luck with albinoes, and i got 3 in one day!! c:
Deltas!
My favorites of each type!
Normal Fire Water Electric
**None yet**
Grass Ice Fighting Poison
Ground Flying Psychic Bug
**None yet**
Rock Ghost Dragon Dark
Steel Fairy
**None yet!** **None yet!**
Creator
Still need to do egg dexes: -destrel (wait for tournament end) -humbee (wait for tournament end) only missing 2 now! still need to do pokemon dexes: N/A c:
This is my first time being on a leaderboard for a tournament!!! Very happy (for how long though?)
WOOO I DID IT!!! ive never been in the top 100 for a tourney before this is AMAZING. I do think it is partly due to my previous yanma hunt and my massive pile of ancient orbs i was grind evolving yhem with, but i also had to get creative and do some shelter hunting to pull it off. best of all its even an egg i dont have the egg dex for yet! this is about to be so so great! ok. thats all for now, now i wait for the prizes to open up c:
March 2024-Team Flying! 2nd place AMAZING!!! Juku made us a trophy:
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Hunted Yanma and Wingull primarily, lots of lab adopts and mini luckoo hunt at the end. Finished with like 2,518 points! We were 1st overall towards the beginning, and that was nice c: -Yanma-2S/2A -Wingull-2S/2A -Luckoo-0S/1A Upcoming: Team Water :O I am excited for this one, going to hunt wailmer and mudkip and shellos and maybe corsola if I can squeeze it in? EXCITED
Holy moly 'rus twice today?!?!?! Hatched a ton of albinos which was cool c: total 'rus counter: 8 When I have gotten it: Pokérus Count: 1st~Saturday, June 12th 2021 2nd~Wednesday, January 24th 2024! 3rd + 4th~Sunday, March 17th 2024! c: 5th + 6th~Tuesday, April 16th 2024 7th~Sunday, April 21st 2024 8th~Thursday, April 25th 2024 9th~Sunday, April 28th 2024 (niet bonus day)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page