PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sweet Scent Acres

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Welcome! Just like every other journal, this is a place for me to record and take notes. But since I'm not too interested in making post updates, I thought I'd turn it into a writing project and write a story through the journal entries of a new researcher. Go to page 2 for the IC information! She's still U/C. Still working out the who's and whys. And, as always, Long Live the Wyvern King.

Table of Contents - Page 1

P2 - About Me P3 - Goals/To Do List P4 - Dex Completions P5 - Shinies, Melanistic, Albino P6 - Other Special Pokemon P7 - Battle Pokemon P8 - Notable Achievements

Table of Contents - Page 2

P1 - Trainer/Researcher Profile P2 - Why Is She Here? P3 - Pokemon Owned P? - Legendaries Met
My picture is from a Pokemon Card.

About Me

Yo! I like to be called Hoshi. I am a 37-year-old Canadian. I've loved Pokemon since I was 11, when I was given Blue with a Gameboy for my birthday. Along with Tetris. I've had one per generation up until Sword/Shield, which I skipped for Violet, and have also been trying to collect them all. Mystery Dungeon is so much fun, even if I forget the story and focus on missions. lol I am very introverted and don't really enjoy talking very much. Socializing also kind of makes me nervous, so forgive me if I might be slow. I can be very long-winded and straightforward when I talk and love when people are back to me. Common interests will really get my attention if you do want to. What are they? I always have fun listing these! Also plenty to pick from if you want to talk to me. My main hobby is writing, though I don't do it as often as I'd like due to it tiring me out. I listen to a lot of music. Play a lot of different types of games. And watch/listen to a lot of Youtube. I read a bit every day. I love horror movies, especially anything to do with the paranormal. Ancient cultures or history before the 1900s. Learning about animal behavior. The list of favorites. Pokemon :: Sinistea. [Honoary Mentions: Vulpix. Mimiyku. Banette. Goodra. Rotom. Chandelure. Galar Ponyta. Milotic. Uxie.] Types :: Ghost. Water. Fairy. But mostly Ghost. Games :: Rain World. Persona 4. Fatal Frame(horror). Theresia: Dear Emile(horror). Vampire Survivors. Kingdom Two Crowns. God of War Ragnarok. Movies :: The Last Unicorn. Black Beauty [1994]. Shows :: Pride and Prejudice [1995]. Books :: Wheel of Time. Flavia de Luce. Sherlock Holmes. Pride and Prejudice.

Goals And To-Do Lists

Goals [] Buy a PokeRadar [] Buy an Albino Radar [] Mega Tiara [✔] Holon Capacitor

Future Hunts

★Shiny★ - Sinistea - Starmie ★Albino★ - Ponyta - Butterfree [for my Mega stone] ★Melanistic★

Totem Stickers

Dex Completions

I don't yet need this.

Shinies, Albino, Melanistic

Shinies

Albino

Melanistic

Other Special Pokemon

So I don't lose them in my fields. At least until I'm able to sort them all into their own.

Referral Bonus

Battle Pokemon

A plan for later, I'd like to IV breed.

Notable Achievements

Undecided Spot

Undecided Spot

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page