PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A rambling journal ~with some dark confetti~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

UnknownCurse's AvatarUnknownCurse
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i just remembered about daylight savings, no wonder my time was so confusing
  • :P
  • Type Race
  • Links + Credits
  • My Lawyers
🍀 Clover 🍀 Minor | He/They
v-rock.png Current Type Race Score = 3663 v-rock.png
Journal | My Shop Pfp made by Seby
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Ghost Type Race, March 2024 Specials

v-ghost.png Score: 5058 v-ghost.png

Gastly Line

Yamask Line

Honedge Line

Other Specials

grandmaster.pnge+.png
I made this so I won't go back and fourth to the Help/Wiki website It's how to get the varients in the game from other mons

Pokemon + Pokemon

Articuno + Vulpix = Koroku Male Sneseal Line + Female Pikachu and Raichu = Snichu Male Ralts Line + Female Snorunt Line = Snoralts Cacturne Line + Pumkaboo Line = Cactaboo Rayquaza + Trapinch Line = Ryukuza Male Shinx Line + Female Buizel Line = Shinxel Female Lucario + Male Gible Line = Gibolu Male Gligar Line + Female Litleo Line = Glileo Female Spritzee Line + Male Murkrow Line = Spritzkrow Cosmog Line + Noibat Line = Noismog Wooloo Line + Rockruff Line = Ruffwool Female Rattata Line + Male Primeape = Saiyan Rattata Male Yamask + Female Heracross = Scaracross Shellos Line + Slugma Line = Blue Moon Slugma Female Turtwig Line + Male Deerling Line = Seasonal Turtwig Female Houndour Line + Male Deino Line = Orthurs Houndour

Pokemon holding an item

Pika Pika!: Female Pikachu Line (Balloon accessory) = Flying Pichu Female Pikachu Line (Surfboard accessory) = Surfing Pichu Legendary Holders: Female Clefairy and Clefable (Holding a Tanzaku) = Shooting Star Cleffa Female Houndour Line (Holding an Ice Statue) = Frosdour Female Torchic Line (Holding a Rage Feather) = Inferno Torchic Apocalypse: Female Growlithe Line (Holding a Meteorite) = Apocalyptic Growlithe Female Poochyena Line (Holding a Meteorite) = Apocalyptic Poochyena Female Shroomish Line (Holding a Meteorite) = Apocalyptic Shroomish Golett Line (Holding a Meteorite) = Apocalyptic Shroomish Winter Breeze: Female Slowpoke Line (Holding a Snow Jewel) = Snowpoke Female Numel Line (Holding a Snow Jewel) = Arctic Numel Female Combee Line (Holding a Snow Jewel) = Snow Combee Female Glameow Line (Holding a Snow Jewel) = Siberian Glameow Tech Troubles: Voltorb Line (Holding a Dubious Disk) + Ditto = Death Star Voltorb Deino Line (Probably Holding a Dubious Disk) = Deinglitch Freestyle: Female Wooper Line (Holding an Electriser) = Galvanic Wooper Female Ursaring (Holding a Reaper Cloth) = Teddicursa Female Bidoof Line (Holding a Magmarizer) = Igneous Bidoof
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Top 9% (124) Yay, more than top ten The Sharp, Cute
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Characters have been moved
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Few things... 1. This months Type Race was amazing because I managed to reach all the way to 5000 which is insane for me + it's now my highest score, and I managed to hatch a lot of specials too. 2. Due to how much I hatched, I had to buy two more fields just so my other ones wouldn't overflow. Which still didn't really work out but since the shelter update says that I can adopt more than 120 or 180 I think I'll be fine. I read the update wrong. 3. I will rearrange my journal moving my characters and such.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
(Friday Night Funkin) I honestly don't care about the drama behind this character anymore...

Full Body

Image from the Funkipedia Wiki
This character's name is Curse, this is where I got my username from. He is another type of sonic.exe and I LOVE him but the fnf community just has to be so rude and toxic for no reason. "He's trans" There are literally hundreds of trans characters. "He has bad lore" He is being framed for something he didn't do and that caused him to be abandoned and hated. "He's not an exe". I don't know what you consider an exe but if he has a curse that can work. "Eww a furry". ..................Half of the entire fnf characters are not even human! Honestly, the fnf community in general sucks, or the creators or dev just do some bad things and mods just get cancelled, Curse is not the only one. I do however have small hope that fnf can be better.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
(Friday Night Funkin) Now that I figured out how to put images on here (i didn't know how), I want to show my favorite fnf characters.
Ace
Kapi
Tabi
Hog
Taki
Ghost Twins (Marie and Tanner)
Kite
Snow
Idk why I love these characters but they are amazing (All images are found in the Funkipedia Mods Wiki)
grandmaster.pnge+.png
107, Top 8%. Even though Plusle doesn't look the best I still think she was robbed... The Gaudy, Beauty
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hmm... I feel like something's missing... Oh! I know...

Radi

That's right. I have a pokesona now, it's not the best (like i said, i suck at art), but its good enough for me It's a raboot with it's normal colors on one half and it's inverse colors on the other keeping my sort of curse-ish theme going for me. The normal colors is his fire type and his inverse colors is his dark type. The eyes are my normal color (brown) and my favorite color (purple), and the background was just for fun. Oh yeah, and his name is Radi, like radiation for short. Anyway, I love him so much

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page