PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Soul Root's AvatarSoul Root
Shortlinks of shortlinks? Wow, that does sound silly! Didn't even know it was a thing until now, hopefully that patch helps lessen the lag!
Current pronouns: He/Him
Type Race Score: 0/5000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
TR score record: Breakneck Blitz - 14,819
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
i thought it was my internet so this is a relief XD
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Yikes that's quite a few bots! I think 50 per post is plenty enough, the only time I can think of where it may not be is specifically the first post in type race forums. Be it the main thread, raffle thread, etc.. I don't know if you can manually override it for those specific instances for mascots, hatched specials, prizes, etc but beyond that I agree that journals/etc can split it up or use boxes or some other method
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 1025
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

Yikes that's quite a few bots! I think 50 per post is plenty enough, the only time I can think of where it may not be is specifically the first post in type race forums. Be it the main thread, raffle thread, etc.. I don't know if you can manually override it for those specific instances for mascots, hatched specials, prizes, etc but beyond that I agree that journals/etc can split it up or use boxes or some other method
I wonder if it would be feasible for the first post in a thread to have an increased limit? Seems reasonable to me that the first post in type race threads/trade shops/etc would need more images than other posts, but it still won't be a bunch of image heavy posts on the same page since it'll be one per thread.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Awesome update :-D Thank you for sticking with it, your detective work, and resolutions implememted already. There was noticebly less time lagging at reset today.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/14 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Would it be possible to try using a form of lazyloading for forum post images? I feel like that’s a better solution logistically for handling server load on images from forum posts, but it’s entirely possible with how your code is set up that lazyloading wouldn’t be feasible. just wanted to throw it out there and see

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
arbor's Avatararbor
Ugh so sad about my living dex but it makes sense. Don't really feel like moving everything from 10 posts into like... 25, so I guess that's that.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
"If you got caught in the banwave then please submit your Support Centre ticket and then be patient." - advice from Cele in the PFQ discord ^ for anyone who got their account locked, may be the fastest way to get it fixed!

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 0
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Would using more than 50 pkmn codes count towards the 50 image limit?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
For trade stores that use platform images often in their first post (for dexing) what would you recommend be used instead? Currently I use platform images in my Dex shop so that it's easy to see what Pokémon I have available to dex, and so it's easy to get the link to. This shop is also shared with my specials, which includes images of each type of special I have for sale. This alone reaches about 30 of the images. What would you recommend I use instead? I feel like a lot of trade shops may have to downsize not just appearance, but what they offer, for this change.

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page