PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lost Arceus- But still have Arceus??

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

EnderWolf513's AvatarEnderWolf513
Hi! I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who is experiencing this problem- Or something similar. With the recent additions to the Pokedex, I think (?) my rank has gone down- From Arceus to Grandmaster. My Cobalt charm note says so- I have to regain Arceus to get the bonus again. But, oddly enough, my progress bar on my "Party" section says otherwise- "Arceus" rank is on the left, suggesting I have it, and "Complete" is on the right, suggesting that's my next goal. I'm not sure why there's this slight dissonance between the rank my Cobalt charm thinks I am, and what my Party screen says my rank is. Is anyone else having this problem? EDIT: My forum post also says I'm Grandmaster, so I'm guessing that the lesser rank is my actual rank, but the bar on the party screen says "Arceus", so... I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for your response-
TypeRace: Flying! 0/200
Sooty's AvatarSooty
I had a similar issue going from Master down to Ultra, the difference between my displayed rank and the progress on my party page confused me too. My guess is that you are now considered Grandmaster by the game, but since you already recieved the rank reward for Arceus, it's still displaying Arceus > Complete on the party page. Because I suppose if it went back to showing Grandmaster > Arceus it'd look like you'd get the charm a second time once you achieved Arceus again, if that makes any sense?? Idk that's my theory, it is displayed a bit confusingly imo.
Lv. 100 — +735,619
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
I'm having this same message. My party page shows I'm Arceus, but everywhere else it shows I'm Grandmaster.
0 Type Race Hunt: 26 / 1804 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Bugsy Azalea's AvatarBugsy Azalea
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's encountered this- was REALLY confused when I checked my shiny chain and noticed the thing about the Cobalt Amulet saying I had to reachieve the Arceus rank, despite my Party page saying I've already accomplished that lol
*PFP used from the Pokemon manga*
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'll see what I can do to make the UI more clear, since currently it shows your claimed reward progress, not exactly your rank...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
EnderWolf513's AvatarEnderWolf513
Ok! It's a little reassuring to know that I'm not the only person facing the issue, and that the UI can be updated- look forward to seeing that improvement, thank you!
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Thank you for that update! It's like that it's showing my prize claim progress but it's also hard to figure out what I'm missing for Arceus to be regained.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page