PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

delta specials

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
i am 50/50 i like the idea and its a good point they should be worth more then a normal special. however i also don't see really anyone wanting or needing to dp a delta special as if you buy it from someone it's not for turning into dp and if you hunt it yourself it's not going to be worth turning into dp after what you just spent to get it. i can see this possibly being good to add later on in like a year or more if the site ends up with a lot more deltas flooding the market. as it is right now i don't see it really being a needed update.
My type race0. My trade thread can be found here
× 441 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
I understand many may not want to trade a delta special but imo it should stil be an option non the less as it does not hurt anyone to do it, it is only data after all. Support from me.
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

however i also don't see really anyone wanting or needing to dp a delta special
I have and know plenty who have, sometimes they just don't sell/i don't care enough to wait. I will probably continue to delta them too honestly. (To clarify I will only delta my own special deltas that I personally hatched, can't speak for others) Yeah I could just continue to hold them for years waiting, or I could just throw them into wondertrade/the shelter so someone else could try to sell them, or I could do whatever I choose to do with the pokemon i hatched myself cause well...Why not I suppose. I do get what you mean when it comes to others being frustrated if pokemon they sold got delta'd, I know this frustrates a lot of people so something to consider.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
I support this. I totally get where others are coming from in regards to it not being worth it, and being able to sell it to other users for higher profit; however, I think that's beside the point. This suggestion feels like just trying to make the system consistent. If you have a shiny you can turn it in for X amount of points, if you have a delta you can turn it in for Y amount of points, so if you have a shiny delta, it should be worth X + Y amount of points. It makes much more sense than just counting the special part. I don't think it's meant to be a replacement for making a worthwhile profit, nor do I think it should be. If you don't want to turn them in, don't! No one would be forcing you to.
waffel's Avatarwaffel
I feel like even if not much people's going to use it, it should still be implemented, as it's actually not a lot of work I believe, people could benefit from it. Tbh yes, not a lot of people even delta their specials anyway, but there's still a function for it. Not a lot of people spar, but there's a function for it. Not a lot of people need the Pledge Grove or the Colress's Shack, and not a lot of people go to the Market, and experienced players don't use the lab anymore. (I might be wrong in those examples.) But they're here. Why? Because someone uses it. I agree that not much people would take advantage of this suggestion, but it's something that I don't see harm in. It's not something that would take forever to make. It's not like I want to delta my baby (the zorua) or anything. It's just that I feel like this suggestion should be made because it makes sense.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page