PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(TAKING MENTAL BREAK) • ° Cryptid's PWYW doodles ° •

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
Hi pfq users! I've returned from a hiatus and decided I wanna try doing some art for people again ^w^ Not gonna make a new art shop, since that'd just be a hassle to take care of xD but maybe if this gets enough traction I'll consider upgrading to a proper one. Rules • Minimum of 100zc! • You may pay with , , and . Not looking for any items at the moment! However, feel free to offer s/a legends that I don't currently have! (Check my fields) • Standard idea of the more u pay the better quality you'll get <3 • I don't need a reference sheet, but I will need a proper picture of your character. Anywhere from a doodle to a fully rendered page is fine! I will not work off of descriptions. • The form is optional! Just figured it might help solve some questions. • Please credit my Toyhouse if using my art anywhere. • I will not draw irl people or animals, nor will I draw vehicles or robots. I'm down to try drawing humans for you, but I can't guarantee the best quality! You've been warned!
Thanks for reading! Here's the goods :3

Examples!

My cryptidsona (Trad) My pokesona (Trad) Derg sketch My fursona She, again, in Miguel O'Hara's spider-suit (ATSV version :3) Cookie Run characters as humans, all here belong to Devsisters (except the little blue doodle, she's my oc)

optional form

[b]• Username:[/b] [B]• Character you want drawn:[/b] [B]• Payment:[/b] [B]• Bust, halfbody, or fullbody?:[/b] [B]• Pose or expression request?:[/b] [B]• Anything else?:[/b]

Queue

1. SweetBean 2. illud93 3.
Thanks again!! Happy travels ^w^
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « • ° PWYW Doodles! ° • PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bomp :3
Bump!
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hihi!! Omg your art is so beautiful I love it so much, I don't have a whole lot atm but I hope it counts as enough! <,3 For 200zc & 600k credits. Would I be able to get doodles of Cinnamon-Roll & Squishy seperate? I can def try adding more currency if the amount I offered is too low!! c:
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Hihi!! Omg your art is so beautiful I love it so much, I don't have a whole lot atm but I hope it counts as enough! <,3 For 200zc & 600k credits. Would I be able to get doodles of Cinnamon-Roll & Squishy seperate? I can def try adding more currency if the amount I offered is too low!! c:
Hello! I can totally do that for you :) no worries abt the currency being "too low", it is pwyw above 100zc, so you're all set! I'll get started as soon as I'm able <3 thank you for your interest!
Bump! Still open for more spots!! (I should probably add a queue lol)
Bump, and update for @SweetBean's order! Currently getting ready to go to work, but tonight I should be able to transfer the sketches to digital <3 thank you for your patience ^w^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page