PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Patch's and Yosh's Joint Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12

Patchoo's AvatarPatchoo
Patch and Yosh's shop
☽Welcome to Patch's corner☾
  • Rules
  • PWYW Pokes for Sale/dexing
  • Summon items and Z crystals UFT/Swap
  • Other items buying or selling
  • Other links
☽5k Cr / 5 GP / 1 ZC☾ ☽Make sure to follow Pokefarm's rules☾ ☽First come, first serve☾ ☽If trades go unaccepted for three days, they'll be canceled☾ ☽Please do not PM about anything shop related, ask me here☾ ☽If you want to dex one of my melons, you'll need to offer anther melon as collateral☾ ☽Feel free to haggle with me, there are no hard prices set☾

UFT Hunts (S/A/M) Pokes

Last hunt About 40 in stock About 20 in Stock In my first UFT field you can find them, if you want to pick a specific one(s), make sure to link them, if not you'll get them at random.

Dexes(Totems/Megas)

UFT Legends

Check the shelter dump field if you want a closer look.
Extra legends
x 1 x 1 x 2 x 1 x 1
x 1 x 1 x 2 x 1 x 1
x 1 x 3 x 3 x 1 x 1
x 1 x 2 x 1 x 1

S/A/M Dexs

Kanto

Summon items

I'm currently looking for Ice feathers, i'll buy them directly for 15ZC or will gladly swap other summons for them. Otherwise all summons are uft with a minimum of 10zc each or equal currency.
× 136 / 1000
Summon items
2 1 1 2 3 2 2 1 1
1 3 2 3 2 1 1 2 2
1 2 1 1 2 1 1 1 3
1 1 1 4 1 1

Z Crystals

I'm mostly looking to swap for ice crystals, but I will sell them for negotiated prices.
Header
1 1 8 2 2 1 34 1 7
1 2 3

buying/swapping

Buying Ice feathers for 15zc each.
× 136 / 1000
Looking to mostly exchange for my fives for your fours 10, but i'm sure we can strike up a deal for something else.
× 3 / 7
If you like the art at the top or this little guy: Check out my art shop too, thanks! Art shop
credit | free to use
Buying Ice feathers for 15ZC each
× 136 / 1000
Yosh's Special Program Itinerary
  • What is This?
  • How Does it Work?
  • What are the Rules?
In my Signature, there's a link to a Special Exchange Program I run. In summary, I go around the website and seek out people's Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas that they have for sale. This is for a handful of reasons (in no particular order):
  • I seek to make (as large of) purchases with bulk discounts as I am able to do in order to help stimulate the economy on the website.
  • I seek to help alleviate people's field space so that they may more efficiently organize and use them.
  • I seek to find HOMES for all of the Special Pokemon that sometimes get lost in the sea of options available to choose from. This is NOT a DP farm for me nor for any other user.
  • I seek to help people who are Nature / Flavor Hunters find those elusive Mons that they seek out.
  • I seek to help people complete their Living Dexes.
  • I seek to promote an economy centered on community, fairness and inclusivity when it comes to their and each other's Pokemon.
Well, its pretty simple. I'm looking for Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas to purchase. A little extra clarification of details below, but that's it. I'm looking for people who want to offer me to either browse or peruse their Shops and / or their Fields. Alternatively, if you have a number of Special Mons specifically that you wish to sell (preferably a variety of species), I want your offers here. Rules on how to offer are on the next tab.
  • I AM NOT actively looking for Shinies / Albinos that are ALSO Deltas at the moment.
  • I AM actively looking for Shines / Albinos that are Exclusive or Variant pokemon at the moment.
  • I AM interested in Shinies / Albinos that are ALSO Mega or Totem Forms, though this is to prep for later stages of the SEP.
  • I AM interested in Deltas that are ALSO Mega or Totem Forms, though this is to prep for later stages of the SEP.
  • I AM interested in Shinies / Albinos that are Legendaries, though this is to prep for later stages of the SEP.
All right, I don't want to have to make a special form here, so please make this easy on me, as I'll try to make it easy on you too. Fair enough, right? All PFQ Rules Apply. Before you make any offer or post, PLEASE go and read the rules of the SEP. In particular, I'd like you to read the section on Clarifications and Exceptions. I'd prefer offers not be made that break my Limit on the number of Mons of a species I allow, but I may make exceptions. I reserve the right to accept or decline service for any reason to any given individual. I reserve the right to alter and modify my Rules whenever and however I see fit. This will be a negotiation, I reserve the right to decline your offer(s) or to put them on hold while I am investigating other shops / players that I may be buying or intending on buying from. You also reserve the right to decline my offer should I make a counter offer. Do not make offers of exuberent prices, nor cheat yourself out of a purchase! This is supposed to be fair for both parties. The very commonly accepted Conversion rate for currency is
5,000 Credits = 5 GP = 1 ZC 1 DP is usually = 1 ZC
The price of a Special (Cannon) Pokemon is usually based off of its value in DP when you trade it in. If you're going to offer something higher than that for your price? Please don't make the offer, I will absolutely decline it.
So How Do I Offer?
Well, from here it's kind of on you, so long as you communicate clearly and concisely:
  1. What you want as payment from me.
  2. What Mon(s) you are offering me.
  3. A way for me to view the offered Mon(s). This can be in the form of (preferably clickable) Links to the Pokemon or field(s) clearly labeled for me to browse.
When I have it ZC is my preferred way to pay, followed by GP, and I will likely not buy with Credits (fields get expensive). Alternatively you could request items I have listed in the comment below as payment. But please, if you ask for something read the comment(s) between your post and my last reply, someone else may have already asked for it. Just a reminder: I'm looking for mostly BULK purchases with BULK discounts!
Special Pokemon Exchange Program Spare Shinies, Albinos or Deltas? Feel free to trade them for ones you are looking for! OR Looking to sell your Shinies, Albinos or Deltas to me? Make an offer at the Joint Shop! I'll offer either ZC, GP, or Summon Items!
Yosh's Exchange Items These are the items I have available, NOT including any posts prior to your's that I have not responded to. I would prefer to use these for purchases for my Special Exchange Program, but I may decide to sell them for GP or ZC. I am NOT interested in exchanging for other Summons.

Tradeable Items

Summon Items
NFT 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0
0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0
0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 1 NFT 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 1
Treasures
3 3 0 0 0 -2 0
Patchoo's AvatarPatchoo
An open bump
Turbuggy's AvatarTurbuggy
Hi, Yosh! My two UFT fields are full of specials atm! These include both shiny & albino; Misdreavus (can be evolved into Mismagius if you prefer), Solosis, and Gastly! All 'mon in those fields are up for grabs, though the Sneasel triplets are a set :] If there are any you're interested in, I'd be most interested in ZC if you're able, and I'd be more than willing to offer a discount from the regular DP price for bulk!

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Drifloon
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Hi Yosh! If you're interested in any of them, I have 3 shiny deinglitch in my UFT field! If you'd like multiple, I could do a bit less than the price I have on the field! :)
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
352/200
All art by me.
@Turbuggy I'll happily go for (all paid in ZC) 3x Shiny Solosis 3x Albino Solosis 2x Shiny Misdreavus 2x Albino Misdreavus The Triplets 2x Shiny Gastly 2x Albino Gastly @Enbees I'll take all three in a bundle sure! ZC is fine yes? And if either of you are looking for... A lot more services than I am offering Patch has a decent little stock of things XD
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by YoshtheGuardian

@Enbees I'll take all three in a bundle sure! ZC is fine yes? And if either of you are looking for... A lot more services than I am offering Patch has a decent little stock of things XD
ZC works perfectly for me! Feel free to let me know if you have an offer for the bundle of all 3 since I'm not sure exactly what to price them at as a discount for bundling them! ;u;

QUOTE originally posted by Enbees

@Enbees I'll take all three in a bundle sure! ZC is fine yes? And if either of you are looking for... A lot more services than I am offering Patch has a decent little stock of things XD
ZC works perfectly for me! Feel free to let me know if you have an offer for the bundle of all 3 since I'm not sure exactly what to price them at as a discount for bundling them! ;u;
How about 65 per for a total of 195 vs 240?
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by Enbees

How about 65 per for a total of 195 vs 240?
Sounds good to me! I'll send them over!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page