PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lf offers on feral/anthro ocs

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

Halographic's AvatarHalographic
usd > zc > cool items/pkmn > gp/c willing to do mixed payment ! please have a th profile click their icons to be brought to their th. you need to be logged in to see their profiles ^ . ^
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹
bump
just letting you know that Beetle & Eoin have most of their art hidden, not sure if that was intentional! Also, are you only after USD for the two, or are you willing to take PFQ assets for them? thank you ^^

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
thank u for letting me know !!! i’ve updated all their images now, hopefully that works ? lmk if it doesn’t ^ . ^ depending on the pfq stuff i’d be happy to take full pfq payment or partial ! ideally i’d want a mix of USD and pfq if you were to offer any pfq but idm too much :3
they're working now :) offers would probably be purely PFQ if that's okay. Is there anything specific pokemon/item-wise you're interested in? I've got a few specials in my first twelve fields, and have some more I can compile!
i’ll send u a dm rq !!! tysm for the interest ~
bump !
bump !
added 2 more ocs ^ . ^ bump !
bump !

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page