PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Anime Characters x Pokémon

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

HinataShoyo10's AvatarHinataShoyo10
Hey yall I am rather curious on somethings I know that there are quite a lot of anime fans that happen to be Pokémon fans as well so I wanted to see what yalls views for certain anime characters as Pokémon or if they had a Pokémon team what Pokémon would they have? You can choose any anime to talk about, From One Piece, to Naruto, to Haikyuu heck even Chainsaw man
bump
well...seems some folks just aren't Into the topic. that said...I'd... I HAVE OPINIONS! In three categories, no less. THE OBVIOUS: NARUTO. If he was a Pokémon: some Hybrid of Ninetails and Greninja. if he was a trainer: Greninja, Toxicroak, poliwrath, politoed, bellibolt, and Ninetails. MONKEY D LUFFY. if he was a Pokémon: That's easy, Hitmonlee, because it's arms and legs stretch. if he was a Trainer(The crew is pokemon): Kingambit(Zoro), Urshifu(Sanji), Iron Hands(Franky), Stantler(Chopper), Gardevoir(Robin), Lopunny(Nami). why? just look at em. All-Might: Palafin. both as a pokemon and his entire Team. the Confusing, yet still kinda obvious: Saitama(from one punch man). as a pokemon: Hitmonchan. his team: Hitmonchan, Urshifu, Iron Valiant, Gardevoir, Cyclizar, Annihilape.(Himself, master bang, Genos, Tornado, Mumen Rider, King: so scared he died) the Unusual, yet still pretty cool: Yusuke Urameshi. as a pokemon:Pangoro. as a trainer: Pangoro, Pangoro(with Different hair), Smeargle(cause punks like grafiiti), Grafaiai(same reason), Mega-CharizardX, Ninetails(that knows grass knot) I think that last one explains itself. so... Maybe this starts your discussion.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Just going to preface this with the notion that I dont watch much anime..... Hm, I dont think all-might would just have palafin as his whole team.... It would be his ace, yea, but I was thinking something along the lines of having pretty strong looking pokemon, like ursaring, hitmonchan, those kinds of mons...... Maybe even an eevee..... I dont really know......again, I dont watch much anime.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
I absolutely love your ideas they are very understatable! and in my opinion great choices

QUOTE originally posted by Snowy Fox

Just going to preface this with the notion that I dont watch much anime..... Hm, I dont think all-might would just have palafin as his whole team.... It would be his ace, yea, but I was thinking something along the lines of having pretty strong looking pokemon, like ursaring, hitmonchan, those kinds of mons...... Maybe even an eevee..... I dont really know......again, I dont watch much anime.....
well... if you fully themed it... Palafin, Infernape, Komala, Exploud, Morpeko, Corviknight. (All Might, Endeavor, Eraser head, Present Mic, the Principal, Hawks)

QUOTE originally posted by ToxicaAkuahebi

QUOTE originally posted by Snowy Fox

well... if you fully themed it... Palafin, Infernape, Komala, Exploud, Morpeko, Corviknight. (All Might, Endeavor, Eraser head, Present Mic, the Principal, Hawks)
Actually I think Endeavor would have an Emboar, Aizawa have a Luxray, and Hawks actually be a Pidgeot
Chiro's AvatarChiro
I have a friend who made demon slayer characters into eeveelutions

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Thats super cool!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page