PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Anime Characters x Pokémon

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon > Anime Characters x Pokémon >

well...seems some folks just aren't Into the topic. that said...I'd... I HAVE OPINIONS! In three categories, no less. THE OBVIOUS: NARUTO. If he was a Pokémon: some Hybrid of Ninetails and Greninja. if he was a trainer: Greninja, Toxicroak, poliwrath, politoed, bellibolt, and Ninetails. MONKEY D LUFFY. if he was a Pokémon: That's easy, Hitmonlee, because it's arms and legs stretch. if he was a Trainer(The crew is pokemon): Kingambit(Zoro), Urshifu(Sanji), Iron Hands(Franky), Stantler(Chopper), Gardevoir(Robin), Lopunny(Nami). why? just look at em. All-Might: Palafin. both as a pokemon and his entire Team. the Confusing, yet still kinda obvious: Saitama(from one punch man). as a pokemon: Hitmonchan. his team: Hitmonchan, Urshifu, Iron Valiant, Gardevoir, Cyclizar, Annihilape.(Himself, master bang, Genos, Tornado, Mumen Rider, King: so scared he died) the Unusual, yet still pretty cool: Yusuke Urameshi. as a pokemon:Pangoro. as a trainer: Pangoro, Pangoro(with Different hair), Smeargle(cause punks like grafiiti), Grafaiai(same reason), Mega-CharizardX, Ninetails(that knows grass knot) I think that last one explains itself. so... Maybe this starts your discussion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page