PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OCs for Pokemon OCs/ZC/Boxes/Art etc

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
np! ^^
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits
Houndour's AvatarHoundour
Oop almost forgot about this post dlkghsg
Created by Leonhart to be used by me
Gonna try one last bump
Sooty's AvatarSooty
How much zc are you looking for each of these characters?? One Two Three Four Five Six Just to be clear I'm not planning on getting all these shdkjshfk, just wanting to know the price so I can see what I can budget for :D Edit: Also willing to do touch trades, lmk if you see any of my pokes you need to dex!
Lv. 100 — +752,792
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!

QUOTE originally posted by Sooty

How much zc are you looking for each of these characters?? One Two Three Four Five Six Just to be clear I'm not planning on getting all these shdkjshfk, just wanting to know the price so I can see what I can budget for :D Edit: Also willing to do touch trades, lmk if you see any of my pokes you need to dex!
One and the Watcher aren't ones I'd let go for ZC, sadly. Rocket would be the equivalent of $5. The White/Purple Critter around the same, maybe a bit more? They were bought with off site currency. For the last two I'm open to numbers, as one was a trade and the other I have no receipts for the purchase. Sorry it's so messy! I had to do a little digging for prices. And as for touch trading, I haven't much to get! It's really just Silvally's I need (all memory drives), anything else is an egg I need to hatch/Evo! I've been working like a madman since I posted this thread haha ;u;
Sooty's AvatarSooty

QUOTE originally posted by Houndour

One and the Watcher aren't ones I'd let go for ZC, sadly. Rocket would be the equivalent of $5. The White/Purple Critter around the same, maybe a bit more? They were bought with off site currency. For the last two I'm open to numbers, as one was a trade and the other I have no receipts for the purchase. Sorry it's so messy! I had to do a little digging for prices. And as for touch trading, I haven't much to get! It's really just Silvally's I need (all memory drives), anything else is an egg I need to hatch/Evo! I've been working like a madman since I posted this thread haha ;u;
Hi sorry for the late reply!! In that case could I offer 550zc for white/purple, and 200zc for this one? So 750zc total if that sounds good?? As for One and Watcher, I have some poke fusions you can see here if those appeal in terms of a trade??

Hi sorry for the late reply!! In that case could I offer 550zc for white/purple, and 200zc for this one? So 750zc total if that sounds good?? As for One and Watcher, I have some poke fusions you can see here if those appeal in terms of a trade??
Hey there! 550zc sounds great for the purple/white design! I'll pass on white critter however, it feels a bit low. As for the designs you made, none really caught my fancy sorry!
Allyoop. Trying to get a years worth of Hypermode so might focus on ZC right now.
Sooty's AvatarSooty

QUOTE originally posted by Houndour

550zc sounds great for the purple/white design! I'll pass on white critter however, it feels a bit low. As for the designs you made, none really caught my fancy sorry!
Alright I'll send a trade for the purple/white one now! For primarily One but also Watcher, would an offer of my art appeal? Got examples here.

Alright I'll send a trade for the purple/white one now! For primarily One but also Watcher, would an offer of my art appeal? Got examples here.
Cool, I'll send them over~ I'd accept art for the first one depending, sure! The Watcher I'm extremely picky on. I had to trade up quite a bit so I'd be looking more for a design swap of similar value!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page