PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌈Fletchinderambling🌈

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Fletchinderat's AvatarFletchinderat

Hello!

Well, it looks like you've found my Journal! This is more of an extended About Me than a true Journal... it'll really depend on what I use it for. This isn't finished yet!!

Table of Contents

Part 1: My Wonderfuls Part 2: General Interests Part 3: Specific Interests Part 4: Some Notes to Keep Track
PFP is my own artwork!

Part 1: My Wonderfuls

These are my wonderful lovelies that I've hatched on site. Click them? :3
Lv. 100 — +13,025,369
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Basil was my very first Pokemon, and a female starter, so cool! <3 She's level-headed and always willing to help around The Lost Key.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +10,449,664
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
My very first shiny Pokemon! He's quite shy, but follows me around closely.
Large Psychic Gem

Large Psychic Gem

Gem

A large Psychic-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 medium-sized Gems.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,731,474
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lollipop is my very first shiny Espurr/Meowstic... heh, I would eventually come to have hatched over 60! But, she's the one that started it all. She helps me run the Gem Swap Stand, and clutches onto quite a large gem herself!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +6,761,415
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Crumb was my very first male Espurr/Meowstic shiny! He tends to stick to wherever Lollipop is, but can be a little mischevious- it's better to let her run the store.
Charti Berry

Charti Berry

Rare Berry

It is often used for pickles because of its very dry flavour. It can also be eaten raw for its provocative taste.

Flavour: Dry/spicy
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Very Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +728,656
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Watermelon here was a surprise albino I got during the Ice Type-Race, and the first albino in several months to have not been an Espurr. He loves berries, and likes to help me at the Bait Stand.
Scrap Metal

Scrap Metal

Treasure

A seemingly inert piece of leftover metal.

Sells for 25

Lv. 100 — +1,083,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricGhost
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Watt is quite the fellow! It was hatched during the Electric Type Race. While genderless, it doesn't mind being called a her. It can be seen helping me at the Currency Stand!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +18,271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Creme is my good companion from berrypass! She helps with two very important jobs: Scour Missons, and Trade Evolutions! She's helped out so many people! <3
Tournament Token (Jasper)

Tournament Token (Jasper)

Event Item

A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 30 and redeemable for prizes.

Unsellable

Lv. 41 — 785 / 5,055
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Shine is my first ever random chance shiny Pokemon. He provides determination for Tournaments, and to make sure all tokens are saved properly. He takes his job quite seriously!
Super Lucky Egg

Super Lucky Egg

Account Upgrade

An Egg overflowing with happiness and EXP! When activated, it provides EXP to your Party members when you make interactions.

EXP gain: 6 EXP/party member/interaction
EXP limit: 200,000 EXP
Time limit: 60 minutes
Affected by Niet's Bonus

Sells for 4,000

Lv. 100 — +727,893
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFire
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Fate was a complete surprise! This fellow was hatched randomly while summoning some Legendaries, and he's my very first special Mythical Pokemon. He's a symbol of luck for the farm!
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — +3,984,485
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
OMG??? Astrolyre here is my first (and only) hatched melan! He took roughly 13,000 eggs to get. Not to mention Hypermode (twice), >5 Ubercharms, and progressing many ranks. Worth it? Yes. When I hatched a mlem Espurr in a dream, I named it Astrolyre... I have no idea what it means, but I had to keep the name. Here are some special gifts, too!
Electrium Fragment

Electrium Fragment

Z-Crystal

A fragment of Electrium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +4,339,176
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Cheddar was a gift from a good friend of mine! She's very happy most of the time, and loves to spend time with Pichie at the Dexing Stand. She's said to be the Electric side of Alolan Raichu.
Psychium Fragment

Psychium Fragment

Z-Crystal

A fragment of Psychium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +740,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPsychic
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Pichie was another gift from Yngvi, my pal! She's very ecstatic like her honorary sister Cheddar, and helps her out at the Dexing Stand. She's said to be the Psychic side of Alolan Raichu.
Lv. 85 — 15,330 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Another gift from Yngvi! Aurora was his first hatched shiny. He likes to watch over the other sparkly friends in my field! You might be curious as to what my favorite Pokemon are. Or maybe not. But either way, here they are: #1: Espurr - Meowstic #2: Eevee #3: Snom A Pokemon is my favorite if I love their whole evolutionary tree, and their shinies. Shiny Espurr/Meowstic are the best shinies, and you cannot change my mind.

🐝Part 2: General Interests🐝

My general interests are a lot of things. My #1 passion is art, I think it's the perfect way to communicate! You can see a giant list of some of my creations later, but for now, here are the mediums I use: Drawing Digital Art Coding (basic games) Clay Sculpting Plush Making/Sewing While I'm really bad a making it, I love 🎶music, too!🎶 Feel free to suggest an artist or song or something! (Personally, I adore Owl City.) Other interest: insects! Also spiders, centipedes, millipedes, even woodlice and scorpions. Basically, anything labeled as a "creepy crawly" I adore! Just look at this beauty! This is a dog-day cicada, and it is wonderful. Believe it or not, I actually took this picture with a cell phone! I could ramble on about these amazing creatures, but I'm not going to. I understand that a lotta people are scared of them or just don't like them, but if you happen to, feel free to chat to me about them! <3 But perhaps the biggest interest of them all... ⭐animation!⭐ I absolutely adore animated movies and shows- live-action ones just don't grab me (except for The Afterparty, but I'll get into that later). I have a soft spot for preschool shows in particular (sad, but true). An extended list can be found below of all of the things I've seen and I'm in to! I want to make it clear that you can chat to me about any of this stuff! Even stuff that's not on here! I get nervous talking to people, but love doing it simultanously!

🌈Part 3: Specific Interests🌈

This is gonna be long, just a warning. If you're really that interested, I've compiled together this extended list of personal opinions and views on pretty much every single movie/show/game I've ever seen. Enjoy...? (just an FYI this is a work in progress) MOVIES
  • Bruh?
  • General Movies
  • Favorites
Pick a tab!
Zootopia A very good movie with a curious but also understandable message. Favorites: Clawhauser and Priscilla The Secret Life of Pets (1 and 2) The first movie was really good. The second one... not so much. Favorite: Gidget Sing (1 and 2) While neither movies are that great from a technical standpoint in my eyes, I do still like the characters for some reason. Favorite: Ash Ferdinand I enjoy this movie more than I should. I've also seen the short that it was based off of, what was that all about? Favorite: Bones Finding Nemo/Dory The first movie is an icon, if you haven't seen it yet, how? I used to watch it on repeat when I was little, but I don't remember that part at all. Finding Dory was the first movie I ever saw in theaters, and also the first movie to make me cry. Amazing. Favorite: Destiny Rio (1 and 2) Not a whole lot to say here, but still good. The second movie was rather confusing, to be honest. Favorite: Blu Inside Out A very good movie that I read into waaay too much. Did you ever notice how everyone else's emotions are gender-matched to them, except for Riley's, which are both male and female? Hm. Still, a wonderful movie. Favorites: Sadness and Disgust Happy Feet I watched it, but barely remember anything about it. Never saw the sequel, either... Favorite: ? Wreck-It-Ralph (1 and 2) Okay so the first movie was amazing and really made me think about video games differently. The second movie had amazing animation, but I'm really not sure how I feel about the ending! Did you know that the Surge Protector guy is actually fantastic? Favorites: Vanellope, Surge Protector, Felix Spider-Man (Spiderverse series, 1 and 2) The first movie I thought was really good, a nice balance of both style AND substance. The second movie I thought was just really confusing all around... and it didn't even wrap things up! The worst part for me? Peni Parker only got ONE LINE! Gotta love Pauitr tho Favorite: Peni How to Train Your Dragon (1, 2, and 3) The first movie is amazing and you have to watch it. The second movie I don't remember too much about, but still contributed to the main storyline. And the third movie we saw in theaters... even my parents and grandma liked it, and they didn't even know any of the characters! If that doesn't tell you that it was good, I dunno what will. See them all! Favorite: Toothless Toy Story (1 through 4) It starts good, and just gets progressively better as it goes on, in my opinion. Favorite toy? Hm... Etch. No, Slinky. No, Wheezy! Favorites: Duckie and Bunnie The Angry Birds Movie (1 and 2) Actually thought these movies were a lot better than they were played up to be, especially the second one. It's interesting how they somehow gave them proportion WITHOUT it being weird. Favorites: Silver and Stella Abominable This movie was so original and good! It even has the protagonist of Brave in it!! Favorites: Yi and Everest Frozen (1 and 2) Keeping with the winter theme, the first movie was such a hit that's it's almost ridiculous, while still being deserving of that honor. While I did like the visuals of the second movie, I don't think it actually contributed a whole lot to the main story- oh man, I'm complaining about Frozen! They're gonna hate me for this! Favorite: Gail Despicable Me (1 and 2) The first movie was alright, though I saw a drastic decrease in quality as the movies went on. Favorite: I dunno all of the kids Minions Just... bad, I'm sorry. Still haven't seen the sequel, which I'm pretty sure is less of a sequel and more of a do-over. Favorite: Stuart Trolls Hehh???? As for the sequel, see the Favorites tab. Favorite: Cooper Chicken Run This only just didn't make the Favorites tab. It's portrayed as a comedy, but it's actually so realistically dark that's it's midly scarring. Still, it's heartfelt and amazing. Watch it, but... just a warning ahead of time! Not planning on watching the sequel. Favorites: ALL OF THEM The Super Mario Bros. Movie Now I know this is gonna get crap, but I thought that there was so much potential for this movie that was wasted. They reduced Yoshi to a cameo! And while there was so much stuff about how Mario and Luigi don't have accents- that honestly bothered me the least about everything. Sorry. It's not thaaat bad, but to me, it looks more like a fan-made project than an official movie... Favorite: Luigi 101 Dalmations A good movie that I watched a really long time ago. Another Disney classic, which I tend to like most of. Favorite: Pongo? A Bug's Life It's unique in concept, and you would think that it's my favorite movie for how much I love insects, but... I thought it was just ok? Favorite: Can't actually remember Aladdin (OG, Live-Action) Both of them were really good, actually. Favorite: Magic Carpet The Aristocats Again, saw it a really long time ago, barely remember what it was about, but still good. Favorite: ? Bambi (1 and 2) The first one is a treasure, but I don't actually remember anything about the sequel, except for calling it BambII. Favorite: Flower Big Hero 6 Love it. Favorites: Honey Lemon, Baymax, pretty much the whole main cast Bolt Really not sure? Not bad, but nothing about it particularly strikes me, either. Favorite: ? Brave I don't actually remember anything about it...? Favorite: ? Cars (1 through 3) Cars is good, Cars 3 is depressing but still really good. Cars 2... beyond words. It's a Mater's Tall Tales short that's super way extra too long. Favorites: Mater, Lightning, Sally, Cruz Coco It was really good and sad... and I didn't understand it at the same time. Favorite: ? Encanto When I saw it the first time, I thought it was just alright. Then I watched it again a few more times, and OH MY GOSH it's wonderful, I now understand the mass following it has. Favorite: Luisa The Fox and the Hound Depressing yet good. Favorite: ? The Good Dinosaur I really have mixed opinions on this one. It bothers me how the settings/scenery are photorealistic, while the dinos look like that. Yet somehow, I can forgive a human being mixed up with dinosaurs. That's fine and accurate. Favorite: The one sister dino that's super minor and I can't remember her name Ice Age Just the original, while I know there are probably hundreds of direct-to-DVD sequels. I watched it when I was a baby, and only truly remember Scrat and what some characters looked like. Favorite: Scrat The Incredibles (1 and 2) The original is very good, and once they fixed the near-insufferable strobing effect, the second one is a lot more tense, but slightly better. Favorite: Violet Lady and the Tramp Good! Favorite: Uh... Lady and the Tramp. Lilo & Stitch It took me waay too long to see it, but once I finally did, I loved it. Pleakley and Jumba are very wonderful! Favorites: Pleakley and Jumba The Lion King (1, 1 1/2, 2, Live-Action) Yep, I've seen it all. And who wouldn't like it? Favorite: Nala Luca While ok, I don't remember too much about it. Favorite: ? Moana Pretty good compared to some of the other Disney movies I forgot. Favorite: Maui Monsters Inc. (and University) These are so good :3 I've seen Monsters At Work, too- see the Series section. Favorites: Squishy and Art
*in no particular order Spies In Disguise This movie was so underrated, I'm telling you. It's so iconic to me for reasons not even I understand! It's pretty much just an hour-and-a-half meme! I love it!! Favorites: Eyes and Ears The Bad Guys A movie with incredible animation and a wonderful story. The story is complete, yet also worthy of continuation... and this is one of only TWO movies I've seen with the important message that certain animals are demonized too much (the other one being Back to the Outback.) Webs is amazing and I luv. Favorite: Webs The Lego Movie (1 and 2) YES! It's just really good, okay? I forgot how good they both were until I rewatched them, and oh man. They're comedic yet honest, the animation is INCREDIBLE, and it perfectly summarizes the child's early mindset. I have a big plush Benny that I adore. Treasure the spaceship boi? Favorites: Benny, Emmet, Lucy Trolls: World Tour This is really good. My favorite part about it is that it has almost nothing to do with the original. It also happens to have the hands-down BEST ANIMATION of any movie I've ever seen. The Techno trolls are my fav, and the songs are pretty darn good too. Favorites: Trollex and Barb

💟Part 4: Some Notes to Keep Track💟

Here are lists for every species of shiny, albino, and melan Pokemon I've hatched. Key: ⭐ = Random 💎 = Type Race ❤️ = Hunt

Shinies

Bidoof ⭐ Caterpie ❤️ Eevee ❤️ Espurr ❤️ Larvesta ❤️ Phione ❤️ Plusle ⭐ Riolu ⭐ Tatsugiri (Stretchy) ❤️ Trapinch ❤️

Albinos

Blitzle 💎 Beldum 💎 Bergmite 💎 Blipbug ⭐ Caterpie ❤️ Cleffa ⭐ Comfey ⭐ Emolga ⭐ Espurr ❤️ Froakie 💎 Gligar 💎 Grubbin Joltik ⭐ Larvesta ❤️ Phione ❤️ Ralts ⭐ Rotom 💎 Shinx 💎 Spoink ⭐ Tatsugiri (Stretchy, Droopy) ❤️ Trapinch ❤️ Victini ⭐ Wurmple ⭐ Zorua (Hisuian) ❤️

Melans

Espurr ❤️
Here are all of my completed hunts: Eevee 270 hatched | 1 shiny Espurr 13,472 hatched | 81 shinies | 53 albinos | 1 melan Caterpie 250 hatched | 2 shinies | 2 albinos Zorua (Hisuian) ??? hatched | 1 shiny | 2 albinos Tatsugiri 210 hatched | 1 shiny (Stretchy) | 2 albinos (Stretchy, Droopy) Trapinch 386 hatched | 5 shinies | 1 albino Larvesta 255 hatched | 1 shiny | 1 albino Phione 110 hatched | 1 shiny | 2 albinos

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page