PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌈Fletchinderambling🌈

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 🌈Fletchinderambling🌈 >

Fletchinderat's AvatarFletchinderat

🌈Part 3: Specific Interests🌈

This is gonna be long, just a warning. If you're really that interested, I've compiled together this extended list of personal opinions and views on pretty much every single movie/show/game I've ever seen. Enjoy...? (just an FYI this is a work in progress) MOVIES
  • Bruh?
  • General Movies
  • Favorites
Pick a tab!
Zootopia A very good movie with a curious but also understandable message. Favorites: Clawhauser and Priscilla The Secret Life of Pets (1 and 2) The first movie was really good. The second one... not so much. Favorite: Gidget Sing (1 and 2) While neither movies are that great from a technical standpoint in my eyes, I do still like the characters for some reason. Favorite: Ash Ferdinand I enjoy this movie more than I should. I've also seen the short that it was based off of, what was that all about? Favorite: Bones Finding Nemo/Dory The first movie is an icon, if you haven't seen it yet, how? I used to watch it on repeat when I was little, but I don't remember that part at all. Finding Dory was the first movie I ever saw in theaters, and also the first movie to make me cry. Amazing. Favorite: Destiny Rio (1 and 2) Not a whole lot to say here, but still good. The second movie was rather confusing, to be honest. Favorite: Blu Inside Out A very good movie that I read into waaay too much. Did you ever notice how everyone else's emotions are gender-matched to them, except for Riley's, which are both male and female? Hm. Still, a wonderful movie. Favorites: Sadness and Disgust Happy Feet I watched it, but barely remember anything about it. Never saw the sequel, either... Favorite: ? Wreck-It-Ralph (1 and 2) Okay so the first movie was amazing and really made me think about video games differently. The second movie had amazing animation, but I'm really not sure how I feel about the ending! Did you know that the Surge Protector guy is actually fantastic? Favorites: Vanellope, Surge Protector, Felix Spider-Man (Spiderverse series, 1 and 2) The first movie I thought was really good, a nice balance of both style AND substance. The second movie I thought was just really confusing all around... and it didn't even wrap things up! The worst part for me? Peni Parker only got ONE LINE! Gotta love Pauitr tho Favorite: Peni How to Train Your Dragon (1, 2, and 3) The first movie is amazing and you have to watch it. The second movie I don't remember too much about, but still contributed to the main storyline. And the third movie we saw in theaters... even my parents and grandma liked it, and they didn't even know any of the characters! If that doesn't tell you that it was good, I dunno what will. See them all! Favorite: Toothless Toy Story (1 through 4) It starts good, and just gets progressively better as it goes on, in my opinion. Favorite toy? Hm... Etch. No, Slinky. No, Wheezy! Favorites: Duckie and Bunnie The Angry Birds Movie (1 and 2) Actually thought these movies were a lot better than they were played up to be, especially the second one. It's interesting how they somehow gave them proportion WITHOUT it being weird. Favorites: Silver and Stella Abominable This movie was so original and good! It even has the protagonist of Brave in it!! Favorites: Yi and Everest Frozen (1 and 2) Keeping with the winter theme, the first movie was such a hit that's it's almost ridiculous, while still being deserving of that honor. While I did like the visuals of the second movie, I don't think it actually contributed a whole lot to the main story- oh man, I'm complaining about Frozen! They're gonna hate me for this! Favorite: Gail Despicable Me (1 and 2) The first movie was alright, though I saw a drastic decrease in quality as the movies went on. Favorite: I dunno all of the kids Minions Just... bad, I'm sorry. Still haven't seen the sequel, which I'm pretty sure is less of a sequel and more of a do-over. Favorite: Stuart Trolls Hehh???? As for the sequel, see the Favorites tab. Favorite: Cooper Chicken Run This only just didn't make the Favorites tab. It's portrayed as a comedy, but it's actually so realistically dark that's it's midly scarring. Still, it's heartfelt and amazing. Watch it, but... just a warning ahead of time! Not planning on watching the sequel. Favorites: ALL OF THEM The Super Mario Bros. Movie Now I know this is gonna get crap, but I thought that there was so much potential for this movie that was wasted. They reduced Yoshi to a cameo! And while there was so much stuff about how Mario and Luigi don't have accents- that honestly bothered me the least about everything. Sorry. It's not thaaat bad, but to me, it looks more like a fan-made project than an official movie... Favorite: Luigi 101 Dalmations A good movie that I watched a really long time ago. Another Disney classic, which I tend to like most of. Favorite: Pongo? A Bug's Life It's unique in concept, and you would think that it's my favorite movie for how much I love insects, but... I thought it was just ok? Favorite: Can't actually remember Aladdin (OG, Live-Action) Both of them were really good, actually. Favorite: Magic Carpet The Aristocats Again, saw it a really long time ago, barely remember what it was about, but still good. Favorite: ? Bambi (1 and 2) The first one is a treasure, but I don't actually remember anything about the sequel, except for calling it BambII. Favorite: Flower Big Hero 6 Love it. Favorites: Honey Lemon, Baymax, pretty much the whole main cast Bolt Really not sure? Not bad, but nothing about it particularly strikes me, either. Favorite: ? Brave I don't actually remember anything about it...? Favorite: ? Cars (1 through 3) Cars is good, Cars 3 is depressing but still really good. Cars 2... beyond words. It's a Mater's Tall Tales short that's super way extra too long. Favorites: Mater, Lightning, Sally, Cruz Coco It was really good and sad... and I didn't understand it at the same time. Favorite: ? Encanto When I saw it the first time, I thought it was just alright. Then I watched it again a few more times, and OH MY GOSH it's wonderful, I now understand the mass following it has. Favorite: Luisa The Fox and the Hound Depressing yet good. Favorite: ? The Good Dinosaur I really have mixed opinions on this one. It bothers me how the settings/scenery are photorealistic, while the dinos look like that. Yet somehow, I can forgive a human being mixed up with dinosaurs. That's fine and accurate. Favorite: The one sister dino that's super minor and I can't remember her name Ice Age Just the original, while I know there are probably hundreds of direct-to-DVD sequels. I watched it when I was a baby, and only truly remember Scrat and what some characters looked like. Favorite: Scrat The Incredibles (1 and 2) The original is very good, and once they fixed the near-insufferable strobing effect, the second one is a lot more tense, but slightly better. Favorite: Violet Lady and the Tramp Good! Favorite: Uh... Lady and the Tramp. Lilo & Stitch It took me waay too long to see it, but once I finally did, I loved it. Pleakley and Jumba are very wonderful! Favorites: Pleakley and Jumba The Lion King (1, 1 1/2, 2, Live-Action) Yep, I've seen it all. And who wouldn't like it? Favorite: Nala Luca While ok, I don't remember too much about it. Favorite: ? Moana Pretty good compared to some of the other Disney movies I forgot. Favorite: Maui Monsters Inc. (and University) These are so good :3 I've seen Monsters At Work, too- see the Series section. Favorites: Squishy and Art
*in no particular order Spies In Disguise This movie was so underrated, I'm telling you. It's so iconic to me for reasons not even I understand! It's pretty much just an hour-and-a-half meme! I love it!! Favorites: Eyes and Ears The Bad Guys A movie with incredible animation and a wonderful story. The story is complete, yet also worthy of continuation... and this is one of only TWO movies I've seen with the important message that certain animals are demonized too much (the other one being Back to the Outback.) Webs is amazing and I luv. Favorite: Webs The Lego Movie (1 and 2) YES! It's just really good, okay? I forgot how good they both were until I rewatched them, and oh man. They're comedic yet honest, the animation is INCREDIBLE, and it perfectly summarizes the child's early mindset. I have a big plush Benny that I adore. Treasure the spaceship boi? Favorites: Benny, Emmet, Lucy Trolls: World Tour This is really good. My favorite part about it is that it has almost nothing to do with the original. It also happens to have the hands-down BEST ANIMATION of any movie I've ever seen. The Techno trolls are my fav, and the songs are pretty darn good too. Favorites: Trollex and Barb
PFP is my own artwork!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page