PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡-Shu-dooles-♡ (Open!!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
Shu-dooles
  • Info
  • T1
  • T2
  • T3
  • T4
  • T5
  • Other
◇HI there! I'm Shu, and welcome to my doodle shop ◇ ••My shop status is currently: Open! CHECK THE MOST RECENT BUMP!!! ••

Notice!!

{As a general notice,I struggle a LOT when it comes to getting motivated so my shop may periodically be closed, but that's due to inactivity!}
♧Please take a brief moment to check out my rules before reading further!♧

Rules!

My rules are as followed: •All PFQ rules apply! •I have every reason to deny service if I see fit. •I tend to get busy making artwork via. other platforms, so sometimes if it takes longer to come around please be respectful, I will always contact and be transparent with you! (I do get ill often so my status of playing varys!!) •NEVER REMOVE MY SIGNATURE!! •Feel free to post anything I've mad off-site, just give credit to me here or any social media I have.
◇What can I offer?◇ I am NOT the best with therian
4 legged babies)
type characters, but I can do: •Humans (Humanoid) •Pokémon (I'm trying to improve!) •Pokemon-fusions •Anthro! ●Please click the different tabs to learn about the commissions ♡ ● ◇I also have off-site commissions you can ask for!!◇

Off-Site Commissions

◇Regarding these!◇ I will have a tab dedicated to it, and it will have more information! however as these are off site I take real currency for it. ($USD) If you'd like to order it from me and feel more comfortable contacting me through pms about it, just label it! We'll sort it out :)
☆If you'd like to check out more about my artworks, characters, etc. please head to my journal!! Shu's Diary
•Humans!• Regarding Humans (I.e, humanoid figures) they are probably my strong suit when it comes to artwork! My prices on them will vary regarding what size you'd like from me!

Examples (BUST)

I can also provide chibi's of human figures, which will come at a cheaper cost due to the coloring and style being more simplistic!

Examples (CHIBI)

Pricing for these goes as following! Bust SKETCH: 250zc, 800gp, 800k credits! Bust FULL COLOR: 450zc, 2000gp, 1.5m credits! Chibi SKETCH: 150zc, 400gp, 400k credits! Chibi FULL COLOR: 300zc, 1500gp, 800k credits!
•Pokemon!• I CURRENTLY HAVE NO POKEMON COMMISSION AVALIBLE RIGHT NOW!! I am very self aware about how my artwork looks for base pokemon; therefor it's not avalible yet!
•Fusions!• Pokemon fusions are a little different from average pokemon; due to their more creative freedom I do have these avalible!

Examples!

plantrys character
The pricing for commissioning a fusion drawing from me is the following! SKETCH: 100zc, 400gp, 300k credits! Simplistic COLOR (I.e, Galladevoir) : 200zc, 800gp, 600k credits Heavily SHADED (I.e, Uki) : 350zc, 1000gp, 800k Credits
•Anthro!• Anthro's will have the same pricing as humans! (It is also below too)

Examples!

Pricing is as follows! Bust SKETCH: 250zc, 800gp, 800k credits! Bust FULL COLOR: 450zc, 2000gp, 1.5m credits! Chibi SKETCH: 150zc, 400gp, 400k credits! Chibi FULL COLOR: 300zc, 1500gp, 800k credits!
•Off-Site Commissions!• Regarding off-site commissions, I specialize a LOT in Final Fantasy 14 artwork!

Examples (Sketch)

Examples (Color

Now regarding payment,,, I ONLY accept cashapp! If you wish to commission me, I would prefer to be pmmed and contacted through a means of discord! Which I will provide if there is interest!! However, I am in the U.S, so payment will be in $USD. For sketches: $15usd For Full Colors: $25usd!
•Other Information!• If you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask! There are other items I will take, if you're wondering what they are shoot me a PM and i'll let you know!
freebie by yosei-san
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Check out my art shop! Shu-dooles Avatar made by the LOVELY Dachsbuns!
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
MY SHOP IS NOW OPEN!
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Your art is so lovely! I can’t decide which style I like better. I’ll go with the more expensive one for now though; could I please offer 2000gp for a full colour bust of Libby? I’ll leave the expression up to you, but a smirk would be most in character.
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

Your art is so lovely! I can’t decide which style I like better. I’ll go with the more expensive one for now though; could I please offer 2000gp for a full colour bust of Libby? I’ll leave the expression up to you, but a smirk would be most in character.
Hi! She's really pretty, I love her! absolutely. it is really late right now where im at, so it'll be done tomorrow at about noon cst. :)
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
No problem at all, take your time! I don’t mind if it takes a few days ^^
Hey hey! can I get a Chibi full color for 800k credits? and can i send you the character in dms? if not ill go pick a new character
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Hey hey! can I get a Chibi full color for 800k credits? and can i send you the character in dms? if not ill go pick a new character
go for it!!
Hello hi!! I LOVE your artwork! I'd like one with two characters. Non chibi one. Thing is, its half body (like can you make it up to the characters hip height?) but the 2nd character is just a crying baby in a blanket with a forest fire bg. How much ya willing to charge me for that? I can do 2mil if ya want. Thanks :3 (Btw I'm not sending anything just yet. Just wanna confirm about it first)
Credit
#saveRWBY
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
hip height yes! bg and wee babies..i don't think I'd be able to do that well!
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
just an update for those who have placed orders!! sketches are all done, and I'm in the process of finishing them all up. ill post / edit this one with them both when theyre finished ♡ edit: I really don't know how I'm going to re do my shop since the whole discord image thing isn't working anymore...if anyone knows a different way please let me know. ♡

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page