PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokemon and human art + gijinkas (closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump !!
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump heres something im working on rn!! this is Kiara, my new oc :’)

Hello! Could I potentially get a Gijinka of her? I'm offering 1800 ZC (I can do more if she somehow ends up being a bit complex to do)
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Hello, I can do that for you! :) I’ll pm you a sketch ASAP.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump! i've been super busy irl so I don't think I can work on comms til the weekend probably.. >_> edit: don’t think I can accept any more commissions for now, sorry!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump, still closed ! I'm super busy next week D: but after that I should be free.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump ~ one human slot is opennnn (gijinka slots are full though, sorry !) taken
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
bump (still closed x_x sorry) my last exam’s tmr and I’m working on comms again 🥯 hopefully my slots free up soon. some art i sketched for practice :’)

kiriko <3 from OW2
hope it's okay to post since you're closed, but i wanted to say that i really like your art, especially the way you draw eyes! i hope i have the money to commission you when you re-open :3
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
@krookodilehunter thank you so much >_< <3333 i appreciate it one human (no gijinka) slot is open~ after I finish most of my comms, I’ll move to an art shop! thank you~

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page